Cheerdance competitions?

helaofthenorns

I'm currently watching a cheerdance competition here in my country. I guess that this is a really big thing because so many people are watching it. Are cheerdance competitions also worth watching in your country?

LuckyGirl08

As a former high school cheerleader, I enjoy watching cheerdance competitions on TV and at events. It reminds me of my cheer days and the comprtitions that my cheer squared competed in. I even still go to the games just to watch the cheerleaders. It is sort of relaxing to me because I know so much about cheerdance.

bala

A honest reply..!! I watch it only because those cheer dancers are always sexy with their moves and seductive actions.In IPL we have loads of cheer dancers who are sometimes gorgeous and i really don't watch the match sometimes..:p

Muthoni

Yes there times when dance competitions are brought on televisions. They look out for talent in the young people. A prize is usually won by the team that gets the most votes from the audience. It is nice to watch the creativity of the teams who participate.