Coffee or Tea?

c9h2ua

I like drinking tea and buying tea, especially green tea.:eek::eek:
However, none of my friends like drinking tea and they think tea is disgusting.
They only drink coffee and they drink it all the time...
I don't why, because tea tastes so good and coffee tastes so dull!!
Do you guys like tea?

hayrake

I'm not a caffeine drinker, but I do like herbal teas, hot chocolate and cups of hot water with two good slices of lemon squeezed into it. That said, coffee is...well, let's just say that I don't even like the way coffee smells while it's perking, dripping or whatever it does.

Nate5

I prefer tea over coffee, but if the need calls for an extra boost of energy and wakefulness, and I know that there are always going to be washrooms nearby, then coffee it is. I like to enjoy my tea. Even though it has caffeine, it's a pretty relaxing drink. It can be a fun drink as well, such as bubble tea.

bala

Tea is the best beverage to de stress oneself.Coffee is great but its effect is only short lived and you might as well need another dose soon.When i had my sem exams i used to drink a cup of tea and burn the midnight oil.
It did prove effective.I passed my exams with good grades...
You guys better opt for tea..:p :p

LitoLawless

It all depends on how I feel during throughout the day. Sometimes I have coffee in the morning and a cup of tea at night. Other times I might have a cup of tea in the morning and some coffee at night. I really like them both. I think you should give your body whatever it calls for, and I never know what I be craving to drink as the day go.

ally79

I like tea, but I LOVE coffee. It is a necessary part of my day particularly if you prefer for me to be conscious for at least some of it. I have two small kids and I work from home and try to keep the house from falling apart. This often entails getting much less sleep than I would want so coffee is a necessary evil.

TonyMHFan

I've actually never had a drink of coffee in my life, not even to give it a small taste. I'll probably try it eventually, but I don't really enjoy hot beverages and if I'm in the mood for one I'd prefer to go with Hot Chocolate as a nice treat.

I have drank quite a bit of tea though. Not the kind of tea you get in bags and put in your drinks to brew, but the kind that you mix yourself or buy in the refrigerated drink section.

Cutter710

Coffee versus tea.

That's a contest that has no loser.

The beverage I prefer depends on the time of day I'm having a drink!

I choose coffee earlier in the day or incredibly late at night if I'm trying to slam out work.
I prefer tea around lunch time since it complements the taste of food.

Both are full of flavor and depth so I can't choose an easy winner.

Patrick

I'm fond of both, but personally I'd rather have tea with milks after meals or with a snack, while I'd want a coffee to perk me up at the start of the day.

downsouth

Neither actually. I usually have a bowl of my favorite cereal with some strips of bacon on the side. And a glass of orange or grape juice.

rga1999

I am partial to Tea. I do like Coffee in some situations. But for the most part I do tea. Only green and regular tea. I do green regularly just as part of my diet, and gives me so much more energy. Coffee is a little to harsh on me at times.

bala

I am partial to Tea. I do like Coffee in some situations. But for the most part I do tea. Only green and regular tea. I do green regularly just as part of my diet, and gives me so much more energy. Coffee is a little to harsh on me at times.
Caffeine is never a regular beverage for anyone here,i suppose.
It gives you a feeling of being on a high but its short lived and you lose it in sometime.
Tea is sustained though and i am sure all the science gangs up on attacking coffee in this ..alone..:p

megankl

I am definitely 100% a coffee girl. I love my coffee morning, afternoon and night. I drink multiple cups a day and love it. I often wish that I liked tea though since there are so many cool flavors and types I would love to try, but I really can't bring myself to drink a cup of it. Which is also weird because I only grew up with tea in the house as that is all my mom drinks!

downsouth

I usually feel lethargic by mid day. While I doubt I will enjoy the taste of green tea, you are not the only one that has commented on its energy boosting abilities. I may have to give it a try. Even if I have to just gulp it down. :)

Onionman

I avoid coffee like the plague. It's just not very good for my insides. It's also too caffeine-based as well. I tend to have herbal teas or anything that's caffeine free.

wameyo

I've been drinking tea since I was a kid. I guess I'm addicted to it because going for a day or two without it makes me crave for it. I only drink coffee when I want to stay up late in the night because it does help. But tea does it for me everyday, whether it's for the numerous anti-oxidants or just for its refreshing taste.

GlacialDoom

For me, there is no contest. I HATE coffee (I like the smell, but I'd rather drink pee than coffee) and I LOVE tea. I especially love mint tea with juuuust a bit of honey added.

weepforsweep

Tea tastes like water unless there is sugar in it. I would go with sweat tea because I never liked the taste of coffee.

missbishi

I like to drink both. Coffee in the morning and early afternoon, tea after 4pm. I really cannot function without my morning coffee. I realise this probably means I'm addicted to caffeine but going without it is just too painful, my head starts pounding.

Muthoni

I do not like tea, I love it. I can never have enough. I grew up in the village where milk comes to the table when it is still warm with all its goodness. My mom and her mom before her used to make a lot of tea with milk that is kept in flasks. We were allowed to have as many cups as we desired. Tea never run out in our house. Now that I have moved away from home, I still make tea everyday in my house.