Coffee or Tea?

shilpa123

I always prefer to drink coffee over tea. I think it is really tasty and also helps me to fight against sleep. I think it is best to not try and do something with the coffee. I believe that it can be really helpful to drink an original cup of coffee without any alternations.

ic3squid

I drink tea every day, like 1-2 cups a day. I guess I'm the stereotypical British person, I drink tea + I love fish 'n' chips, I eat it whenever I have the chance to do so. Luckily I ain't too fat from eating all of that stuff!

Kittyworker

Hot Chocolate. I don't like coffee at all. I can drink Tea if its the only thing available but to be honest if I'm having tea I prefer it to be of the Iced variety.

Rosyrain

I drink both. In the morning I have to drink at least 3 cups of coffee just to get me to a point in which I can function. In the later hours of the day I like to curl up on the couch with a hot cup of tea in hand because it relaxes me. I live in the Pacific Northwest so we live on caffeine up here.

sunrider

Not too long ago, I would have said "yuck!" to both! I am a recent convert to coffee, though, so I'm going to have to side with that one this time. I never did get into the taste of tea - something about it is just...ugh - but who knows! I said the same about coffee once upon a time. Maybe the taste will grow on me and I'll find the caffeine kick a better alternative to the coffee I drink now.

stevesxs9

I have never cared for coffee but I've always liked hot chocolate instead. I also like tea, but not brewed too strong. My wife likes coffee and drinks it from time to time.

shamanas

Both, but I more coffee (black coffee) than tea I guess.
I like to drink tea with hookah but I'm often too lazy to prepare it in addition to the hookah so I never get around to it lately :p

Josie

I am a coffee fanatic. The funny thing is, I hate the taste of it LOL. I can't drink it without sweetening it up and even then it's iffy. Now THAT's addiction lol.. I just have no clue how I got here when I don't even particularly like it ;)

I do love tea though. I grew up on it.. my very English maternal side of the family were huge tea drinkers and it quickly became my fave bevvie. Very sweet, lots of milk. Somewhere along the way, I lost interest. Didn't like it either. But now I just love Matcha.. the green tea that's even better for you than green tea.. and NO bitterness. That's what I hate about tea and coffee I think.

Whitewolf2578

What I have found out is that sometimes when I drink Coffee I actually get the effects that I am looking for which is perking up, but sometimes it doesn't work if I drink it too much, so I switch to tea. I like them both, but for me I think Tea is better for you, plus it seems to have more caffeine in it as I can drink it and feel rested a lot better that I do when I drink Coffee.

oraclemay

I do prefer coffee any day. I love it to be smooth flavored, not to strong. I do have the occasional cup of tea and find it refreshing.

kana_marie

Banned
Tea. Not just any kind of tea, though. I have to have my sweet iced tea. I don't drink soda anymore. Just sweet iced tea all day long.

dyanmarie25

Sorry because I don't also like tea. I prefer coffee with lots of cream. I always need a dose of caffeine in the morning and in the afternoon to keep me going each day.

FuZyOn

I've never liked coffee. I know it's something that everyone drinks as a taboo or something but I never really liked the taste of it.
I love tea on the other hand! It's so good, especially the mint one. Oh, forest fruits too!

bala

i am trying out different flavors and variants too.
Black Coffee Black tea,sounds like everything is nice only when tried out.
Add more options here pls..:p