Convicted Child Molester Suing After Being Raped in Garfield County Jail

bala

A convicted child molester is suing the county [Walla Walla country, Washington] after he was raped in the Garfield County Jail.

He says he now suffers anxiety and nightmares and is now seeking an amount of money that would be determined at a trial in the civil rights lawsuit. The man was jailed in August 2011 when he was accused of child rape when he was raped three times by his cellmate. The plaintiff pleaded guilty to the child rape charges and is currently serving a 10-year sentence at the Monroe Corrections Center.

Read more Convicted Child Molester Suing After Being Raped in Garfield Cou - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

To me,i would send those rapists to gay prisons,to get them raped,over and over.

Determined2014

I would say , let him test a piece of his own pie, he made his bed, now let him lay in it, he can now feel what the little girl he raped felt like, he should not be granted anything, let him go through all those anxieties so that he can learn his lesson, he now feels what he caused someone else to feel and he is not enjoying it at all.

stevesxs9

It couldn't of happened to a more deserving person. He campaigned for it and he got elected. As long as he was breaking the law molesting children, he didn't care of the lives he tried to destroy.

ItsZiggy

Can you say "Karma"? I know, I know, tit for tat is a bit of a childish approach to problem solving but you can't say it isn't at least fair, only molesting children is a far worse crime than what was done to him, and I should hope he's learned his lesson because of it.

askanison

How do you sue when you just got what you deserved. Karma is a bizznatch isn't it. Too bad they didn't have a chance to beat him to a pulp also.

Profit5500

A convicted child molester is suing the county [Walla Walla country, Washington] after he was raped in the Garfield County Jail.

He says he now suffers anxiety and nightmares and is now seeking an amount of money that would be determined at a trial in the civil rights lawsuit. The man was jailed in August 2011 when he was accused of child rape when he was raped three times by his cellmate. The plaintiff pleaded guilty to the child rape charges and is currently serving a 10-year sentence at the Monroe Corrections Center.

Read more Convicted Child Molester Suing After Being Raped in Garfield Cou - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

To me,i would send those rapists to gay prisons,to get them raped,over and over.
Oh well am I supposed to give him a cookie and a glass of milk for his stupidity? No I am not feeling bad for the guy he raped a little girl who has not hit puberty or adult hood. Now he wants to sue the jail facility for getting raped just don't bend over and drop the soap that is what happens when you do that.

urbanletter

It's very hard for me to feel any remorse for a sociopath child molester. I know the corrections department is supposed to make sure the inmates are free from danger, but this guy got what he deserved.

KrustyKrabella

It's not really matter of feeling remorse, though. Raping a rapist isn't justice. All it does is perpetuate the notion that rape is acceptable in some circumstances. Rape is unacceptable behavior always. Even for rapists.

Rapists need mental help. Not more rape.

LuckyGirl08

I think it serves him right to be raped. Now he can feel the same pain that child felt when he done it to her. I guess he felt like it was okay for him to do it but he wants to sue the jail for it happening to him. Karma don't play. Treat others like you would like to be treated. He did bad things so now them same bad things is following him. This shouldn't even be brought to trail.

Riggy

Absolutely no pitty for this guy. He deserves what he got and there is no way he should be able to win this court case. If he wins then there is something seriously wrong with that court and judge. He should be laughed at and told to take a hike. Don't know what is going through his mind but he needs to get a grip, go back into jail and keep getting what he deserves.

js85

Can you say karma? It's awful, and I know the prison system isn't great, but you can't help but feel like justice was actually served here.

cpefley

I can't feel sorry for him. As a victim of sexual assault, I have no sympathy for sexual predators of any kind. I have nightmares too, and I didn't do anything to deserve it.

helaofthenorns

An eye for an eye? A taste of his own medicine? What comes around comes around? Whatever it is, I don't feel a single ounce of pity for this person.

GemmaRowlands

I think that the person who raped him needs to be dealt with, there is no question about that, but to be able to sue them is way too far in my opinion. This guy is in jail, locked up with a lot of other people who are also in jail for committing crimes. I don't know what he expected exactly, but it was never going to be a walk in the park. As they so often say, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Although I'm almost certain that this is more to do with the money than not being able to cope - some people will try anything to get their hands on some extra funds.