Cop Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 2 Yr Old

Rainman

A Winter Haven [a small town in Florida], police officer accused of sexually assaulting a 2-yr-old girl has been arrested. The man who called himself a "no-limits perv" in an online conversation with an undercover FBI agent sent the agent three sexually explicit pictures of a little girl.

Investigators found out where the messages had been originating and when they made the arrest they found the girl in the pictures that had been sent to the FBI agent in the cops home, " still wearing the clothes in the pictures that agents had received.

[the pervert] told the FBI agent that he began the abuse six months ago and that his wife had no idea, according to his arrest report.

Cop accused of sexually assaulting 2-year-old

Gabe

Sickening! I wonder how they tracked him down? Still, with all this technology it's helping to put people away and protect the innocent. That's why these freedom of liberties need a wide berth to protect children who are vulnerable.

JoanMcWench

Wow, talk about a combination for prison folk: Police officer who molested a 2 year old. Yea, you're definitely getting everything you deserve in there.

Gelsemium

A 2 year old? :( That's sickening indeed and I am really glad that he got caught. He should not leave jail for a long long time so that he doesn't assault anyone else.

DancingLady

A no limits perv? He's actually proud of this? I hope he gets a very long sentence with no possibility of parole. The chances of someone like that doing it again given the opportunity are very high.

Determined2014

I am absolutely out of words for this one, making it worse, it is being done by a cop who is suppose to be protecting citizens yet he is hurting or should I say destroying them in the worst way, he should be castrated and locked up for life.

westmixxin

The very idea that something like this actually could happen is incredibly disturbed. And if this individual is allowed to get away with it then I'm there to be incredibly upset and I'm pretty sure the majority of Americans are going to feel the same way that I do. It's unfortunate that we have a deal with these types of scenarios but some people just feel that they can do what they want because they have the power.

thegrey1

Oh we do not want to castrate this fella, or lock him away in solitary! He needs to be out in genpop with Bubba and the boys. I give him a week to last in prison. This is a winning combination!

sillylucy

That is horrific! I can't believe that he was proud to call himself a "no limits" type of guy. What is his damage? I hope justice is served.

hellonamesdan

Stories like this are why I'm strongly in favor of the death penalty. How dare you sexualize a child in any sort of way, let alone actually act on those desires! People like this don't deserve to live.

dyanmarie25

Such a pervert. This kind of news is really making me anxious. An innocent little girl can also be a victim of these twisted people. And to think that he's a police officer, how can he do that?

stevesxs9

There's really no words to describe this. If you. This is one of the reasons people lose trust in the Police. You figure if you can't trust your children with Law Enforcement, then who can you trust them with? It's too bad you can't look inside a person and see what they're about.

donnalynn47

This is purely disgusting not only for a regular person, but especially for a cop. i swear these days it's hard to tell the good guys from the bad. I'm sure once he is in prison the inmates there will have a field day with him.

missbishi

He clearly thought he was above the law. A 2 year old kid though - I really can't think of anything more sick and twisted.

This guy deserves Gen. Pop, for sure. No additional segregation needed, he's going to get flack for being a cop anyway but being a child molester? That's going to get him beaten to a pulp. My heart bleeds...