Cop Allgedly Raped Woman In Her Infant's Bed

Rainman

A police officer who resigned after learning of the case against him allegedly forced is way into his ex-girlfriend's house . . .

The cop then started raping her on the very bed where her 7-month-old daughter was asleep, the victim told authorities. She said the off-duty cop told her she was a “ghetto piece of s***

[the cop] allegedly even brandished a knife and threatened to slay her cat.

It's going to be hard to prove that he raped the woman since the two had previously been lovers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/raped-woman-infant-bed-called-ghetto-vic-article-1.2151758

She said the cop and her had rough consensual sexual encounters even after the relationship had ended, but nothing as extreme as the night of Nov. 25

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/raped-woman-infant-bed-called-ghetto-vic-article-1.2151758

Gabe

He'd only been a policeman a few months as well. It looks like they have a lot on him and that fact that his own office put him on leave indicates there is case to answer. It's sad that power can go to someone's head and whether drink had to do with it who knows, but is no excuse.

Determined2014

They must have a good case on him, to get him off work, even if someone has been in a relationship with someone for a while, there is always the possibility of being raped, I do hope that this teaches him a lesson.

Josie

Ugh, this sickens me. He's above the law now.. good luck without some serious proof.

thegrey1

Sounds like a Drew Peterson in the making! Too bad she didn't shoot this sociopath! I'd say his destruction on this earth has just begun.

missbishi

I was pleased to read that he has resigned. I think this is a huge indicator of guilt - after all, if he'd done nothing wrong, he'd want to stick it out and clear his name. Hopefully, he'll be brought to task over this rape and not manage to wriggle free.

dyanmarie25

I agree with missbishi. The cop has already resigned, that's a good proof that he's guilty of his actions. He's such a bitter man. He should have just moved on after he and his ex-girlfriend broke up.

Patrick

Hope he gets convicted if this is true. Since he resigned he's less likely to be protected by his former colleagues.

stevesxs9

It looks like he maybe guilty of the crime even though he had prior relations with the woman. And given that he had been drinking, doesn't help his case any. Rape is such a serious allegation and should be treated as such.