Cops Killers Wore Diapers During Attack

Anthony

Super Moderator
vegas_police_shooters.jpg

Jerad and Amanda Miller who fatally shot two police officers and a civilian wore adult diapers during the shootout earlier this month.

During an interview yesterday police also told reporters they were heavily armed and had plenty of ammunition that included armor piercing bullets.

"The two suspects involved in this horrible event were well-armed and ready to kill as many cops as they could," Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie said.

On June 8, the married couple walked into a pizza shop and killed officers Igor Soldo and Alyn Beck.

After that Jerad and Amanda walked into Wal-Mart. According to a witnesses the suspects were heard yelling, "The revolution has started. The cops are coming. Get out,"
Shopper Joseph Wilcox who was carrying a legal handgun was killed. He made an attempt to shoot Jerad. Amanda snuck up on Wilcox and shot him.

The couple ended up in the sporting section in the back of Wal-Mart. They broke the display case to get more ammunition.

The suspects "were prepared on that day to hunker down and stay in that Wal-Mart as long as they needed to," the sheriff said.

Sgt. Kurt McKenzie who was inside Wal-Mart made an attempt to get Jerad to surrender. McKenzie said the suspect yelled "Stand down. You have failed. I am in charge now."

During the gunfire with SWAT officers Jerad Miller was fatally wounded in the chest and Amanda was wounded. When Amanda witnessed her husband die, she turned the gun on herself. She later died at the hospital.

Sheriff Doug Gillespie said 52 shots were fired by the Millers and officers.

Miller has posted videos online on how he declares the federal government as tyrannical and oppressive. Police believe the Millers acted alone.

Last edited:

Muthoni

When I read this story I could not believe that this couple had so much hate. They hated police officers to an extent of planning and wearing diapers to ensure that they were prepared to kill as many officers as possible. It is unfortunate that the lives of these two officers were lost before their time; may they rest in peace.