Couple Arranges Wedding Night Threesome With Teen

Anthony

Super Moderator
husband_wife_yougirl.jpg
A Massachusetts couple is on trial for having a threesome with a 15-year-old girl as a wedding present to each other on their wedding night.
The Longmeadow couple, Edward Chang, 34, and his wife, Thanaphat Ratanasirivillai, 25, allegedly arranged for the wedding night threesome by looking for teens on the dating site OKCupid.com.
The alleged tryst happened at the Red Carpet Inn in West Springfield, Massachusetts.
Police were called after the victim's father found evidence of the alleged incident on her iPhone.
According to assistant District Attorney Clarissa Wright, the couple and the teen had exchanged "racy" texts before meeting.
Attorneys said the wife persuaded the girl to meet them. The couple’s attorneys are expected to argue that the young teen was not raped because she was complicit in the sexual arrangement.
Chang is charged with two counts of rape and abuse of a child aggravated by age difference; indecent assault and battery on a person over 14; enticement of a child under 16; and three counts of indecent assault on a person over 14.
Ratanasirivillai, 25, is charged with two counts of statutory rape of a child; indecent assault and battery on a person over 14; enticement of a child under the age of 16; and two counts of indecent assault and battery on a person over 14.
Chang faces a 10-year mandatory minimum prison sentence because of the age difference between him and the victim.

Attachments

• Longmeadowcouple.jpg
    Longmeadowcouple.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 222
Last edited by a moderator:

shandrum

Well, their going to start their new lives together in jail. My question is "Did they know she was 15 years old?" They should have checked it out before they propositioned the 15 year old with their proposal! It doesn't matter if she agreed to the act, she was under age.

warmweatherwoman

What the hell kind of wedding present is this? This is sick on too many levels. Having experienced a similar situation this whole story makes my stomach turn! My 15 years old niece was solicited by a 22 year old man I was "dating" at the time. She was infatuated with him and he saw his chance. I couldn't stop throwing up the day we found this out I was so disgusted. We went straight to the police department and reported it- and although like this situation it was "consensual" on her part- he still was charged, spent time in jail and is now on the sex offenders list for the rest of his life. I still to this day do not understand people that look at children in a sexual manner. My mind just does not work that way!

Gelsemium

Wow, what a way to start the wedding, a threesome with a 15 year old. Perverts always find the faster way to jail...

pattycake

Gee.... What's the marriage for?

Already from the start they have nothing to hold them together. They can do wild sex without marriage so what's the marriage for?

Gelsemium

It's clearly a free marriage that starts with an illegal threesome, but good question, what's the marriage for.

mimsee

I find myself agreeing with all of the other comments here...why on Earth would you consummate your marriage with a third person present? Why even get married? I know that there are open marriages and that is all well and good, but to involve other people even on the wedding night is just ridiculous to me.

Muthoni

It is so unfortunate when two people can talk about something and still make a mistake. One person in this relationship should have realized that sex with an underage child would get them into trouble.