Creepiest facial composite

reesek8

Police in England are searching for a man with a long blond rocker hairdo who was allegedly behind a sex attack.
mullet27n-1-web.jpg
Police believe the hair is real.​

askanison

He has to be wearing a wig. That is hilarious though. There used to be a website that had crazy mugshots. I saw some really wacky ones on it before. Hope they catch him.

Ricardo187

Hahahahaha, this one is really funny, I have to say. If the criminal is really looking like that, then he chose the wrong patch of life for himself. No-one with that description can be a criminal for too long without being recognized.

bala

This sure looks funny as hell..he has his rights to styling but at first instance it looks like Audrey roberts out of a coronations street..such a drag..He can be found easily with such unique "ID marks"..:p

Vivat

Looks like a lot of people I know. Although the hair looks really off, and the face paint is also disconcerting; I'd say that the general face structure is something I encounter every day.

cpefley

I think that sketch artist needs some more training. That is awful. I can't imagine anyone looking like that!

Profit5500

He looks like a bad CGI design that was scrapped and they did not want to recycle him. I don't think this creepy I think this is just poorly drawn there are lots of creepy pics that people should be scared of. This one is a waste of time not worth the money.

Profit5500

He looks like a bad CGI design that was scrapped and they did not want to recycle him. I don't think this creepy I think this is just poorly drawn there are lots of creepy pics that people should be scared of. This one is a waste of time not worth the money.

PhilA

That's ridiculous, I cannot wait till they find the guy and we can compare how accurate that actually is.

milyjohnson

Wow! This guy looks funny. I have never seen a composite like this before. I thought he was wearing a wig. It's hard to believe that this is his hair. He definitely looks like he's up to no good in this pic.

js85

Oh goodness! Shouldn't be too hard to find that guy, he sticks out like a sore thumb!