DEA agents had ‘sex parties’ with prostitutes hired by drug cartels

Rainman

Some people have accurately pointed out that there's no war on drugs. As long as those who are supposed to arrest drug traffickers, profit from the drug trade, do you suppose they'll do anything to stop drug trafficking and arrest those involved? Obviously the small fish from time to time could be arrested but they are just the small expendable guys.

A report released on Thursday reveals that a number of DEA agents . . .

The Washington Post
had “sex parties†with prostitutes hired by local drug cartels overseas over a period of several years . . . Former police officers in Colombia also alleged that three DEA supervisory special agents were provided with money, expensive gifts and weapons from drug cartel members
But obviously these 10 DEA agents aren't the only corrupt ones, right?

Josie

Right. Just imagine what anyone would do if they were above the law. Then imagine what the shady would do if they were above the law. This and soooooooo much more lol.

bala

Sick..!!!
Why do they stoop down to such a low level.What happened to all their dignity and stuffs.?

wahmed

I think this is horrid. Even after so much time and money and efforts put in place to keep our police honest there are still some slipping through the cracks.

kana_marie

Banned
I'm not an angry, feminist, man hater... So please don't take it that way. But any straight man, regardless of WHAT his job is, can be convinced to look the other way with a little bit of booty. It typically has to just be any booty, but then there's the guys who believe in what they're doing. For them, it has to be really hot booty.

Diane Lane

There are bad people in every profession, and plenty without legal professions. Sometimes they start out straight, but then become corrupted, and then there are the ones who go into the profession with the intent of using their power for their own profit. I saw an article from a Rio Grande Valley, Texas newspaper the other day, that talked about how every level of law enforcement has been infiltrated by the drug cartels. Unfortunately, many people are greedy, and will do whatever it takes to fulfill their desires for wealth, power, and material possessions. I'm always happy to hear when corruption comes to light, because it always comes at a cost, and we are the ones who pay the price.

May102014

This is nothing new. It's a story that was exposed. Situations like these DEA agents engaging in illegal and immoral activity has been going on for decades. As for the War On Drugs, sighs, that was nothing but a terribly flawed concept to begin with. The War on Drugs wasn't really about getting rid of drugs as it was filling up the prison system with individuals given excessively harsh sentences for small possession of drugs to having association with a drug dealer. It targeted a certain demographic in America along racial and class lines. Rest assure, there are more stories of corruption within these prison systems that haven't been found out as of yet.

westmixxin

Now that guy knows how to abuse his power the right way. I've heard of abuse of power before but this is genius to be honest with you if I was in the position to abuse my power this is probably exactly what I would do make sure that I was capable of bribing a cartel into sending me as many women as I possibly could sleep with.

dyanmarie25

That's the sad fact. These kinds of immoral situations involving people in authority are rampant. I wish there could be a way to stop this.