Death Penalty

May102014

It's a nay for death penalty. Though the person has committed crimes under the law. We shouldn't be the one to decide on their deaths. The best way would be to let them live their lives inside prison day by day and regret everything they've done. Sure regret doesn't come easy to cold-blooded people who are used to doing it but sentencing them for a long time gives them a chance to think and just maybe change. It's never too late to change.

dyanmarie25

I have never been in favor of death penalty because it's against my beliefs and views. I think it's not right for us to judge someone if he/she is going to die or not. I know they've made a really big mistake, but a death penalty will not serve justice for it. Only God has the right to take someone's life, never people, because everyone of us is a sinner, no one is exempted so who are we to judge others?

wahmed

My opinion differs dependinv on circumstances. If you are going to give life without parole then yes, death penalty isnt needed. But if after a while you let these extermly dangerous people back on the srreer then why imprison them. The best bet is to try to better the system because innocent people are dying and roitti.g i. Jail

mairj23

The Death Penalty only should be used in certain cases such as murder. Less offenses like drug dealing, espionage, or robbery, people shouldn't be getting sent to death for that. Yes, the appeals process is very slow and there aren't too many people on Death Row, whose won their convictions.