Do cops have any use for super cars?

JulianWilliams

I've seen a bunch of pictures of police force super cars, like Ferraris and Porsches, etc... and my question is, what's the point of having such cars? Are they really going to go on car chases in a Lamborghini?

bala

Oh well,that is the only reason i might even consider to not speed.They can chase you down with ease and provided that they have the license to speed,it surely will send shivers down your spine on seeing a super car for the cops.

Peachdejour

Ok, so you've seen pictures? Do real police forces have these cars or are they just in magazines and stuff? Heck, we have dummies like Justin Bieber running around, some police forces need super cares for super idiots.

LitoLawless

I think that they definitely have a need for them. I think they will come in handy during those high speed chases. I also think if they are reinforced then they can be used as cover during shootouts (if need be).

JulianWilliams

Ok, so you've seen pictures? Do real police forces have these cars or are they just in magazines and stuff? Heck, we have dummies like Justin Bieber running around, some police forces need super cares for super idiots.

Yes, I've seen picture of actual police forces having super cars. I tried to post a link here, but I can't, about a police force in the UK having a McLaren.

Muthoni

Everyone likes to have nice toys. They may not need the super cars at the moment but an occasion may call for it. It is better to be prepared than sorry. Criminals have the most recent cars and the police need to keep up with the trend. The police have to deal with violent or drugged criminals and they need all the help they can get.

timelord731

I guess they could be for high speed chases, but if you had to bash another car with it, the damages would cost a whole lot of money. It isn't the most cost effective method.