helaofthenorns

For me, blogging is a great way to express whatever is on my mind. I don't post often though because I am afraid of the comments that I will receive.

Do you blog?

GlacialDoom

I blogged for about 2 weeks when I was really young and really foolish. I only posted shitty, uninteresting stuff anyways, so it's not like I'm a wasted talent. I'd rather let blogging to those passionate about it and especially to those that are actually good at it.

soconfused

I tried when I was really young and really stupid lol. It was a bunch of quotes and music videos and some "deep" thoughts made into posts. Its embarrassing to think I was once so entirely lame.

DancingLady

I did for a while, but no one was reading it so I got tired of taking the time to write things out just for myself. I don't know who would want to read what I have to say anyway, I'm kind of boring, don't really have many creative thoughts to share.

Teens In Crisis

Blogging is pretty much what I do for a living right now. I make decent money doing it, and it's very therapeutic in a lot of ways. I certainly recommend it, especially if you have a unique perspective on things.

Patrick

I don't blog as I don't have the time to pack very long posts. Forums like this where I can drop a few sentences are my medium of choice :p

Muthoni

I used to keep a personal blog where I could write about my day. I wanted to monetize it but my application for Google ad sense was rejected. Today, I write posts every day at a popular social media site in regards to my world. I have a friend who makes some good money from their blog, it is their full time job.

Strykstar

I don't blog personally, but I do participate in quite a few blogs, I love commenting on posts and interacting with other commenters.

DancingLady

I am really quite jealous of those who manage to make money off their blogs. I wish I could figure out how to do it and actually get somewhere. I tried following a tutorial I found online once, but I never got anywhere, never got hits, don't even know if I set it up right in the first place. Trying to "ping my blog" obviously didn't work right for me.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We are looking for people to to write blog articles for PoliceStation. Anyone interested PM me and we can discuss.

askanison

We are looking for people to to write blog articles for PoliceStation. Anyone interested PM me and we can discuss.

Is this a paid position or purely volunteer? I would love to find a job where I could write all day and get paid. Even a small amount would help me out right now.

wameyo

For me, blogging is a great way to express whatever is on my mind. I don't post often though because I am afraid of the comments that I will receive.

Do you blog?
If you love blogging then you should continue blogging without the fear of comments. Actually it's through comments that you can grow your blog. Through comments you get criticisms and with this you can improve next time. You also get to learn what your readers want.

Profit5500

Do you blog?
I do not blog too often mainly since I am looking for ways to earn money online. I need to get back into finishing my blog. I just need to that and buy a domain and some web hosting service.

Patrick

If you love blogging then you should continue blogging without the fear of comments. Actually it's through comments that you can grow your blog. Through comments you get criticisms and with this you can improve next time. You also get to learn what your readers want.

I would definitely prefer getting some comments, even if inflammatory, over no comments. Some criticism is better than no criticism, at least you now know that people are reading what you write and how you can improve it.

missamanda819

I do blog, but it's a coupon blog. I started couponing 2 years ago and a lot of my family and friends ask questions and ask me to share deals with them. So, I started a blog to keep everyone up to date, do FAQs, store policies, etc. I really need to post more often, life just gets so busy. If I do it, I want to put time and effort into it, I wouldn't want to put a half-hearted post up. I think it's fun.

Profit5500

Do you blog?
I do not blog too often myself and I want to so I can learn how to monetize the blog and sell it. You cannot be afraid of peoples' comments sometimes you have to take those comments as a positive so you can build yourself. If I were to see a comment on my blog then I would just learn from it.

Onionman

I have been blogging on and off for the last 5 years. It's a great way to express yourself, though ideally I would like to be able to make money out of it at some point in the future. I'll need to change my strategy though.

shilpa123

I used to blog when I was at home and unemployed, but now I rarely get time for it. I enjoy blogging and think it is a great way to express oneself. I think it is a great pass time also.

cc1001

I blogged once. I got very busy. I did not keep up with it. I was also afraid of comments.I understand now if you want to be a blogger that is something you have to be aware of from the beginning. I have read some very personal things on blogs. I wondered why it was shared with the whole world. I guess I am not opened to sharing like that yet. With blogging you have to have a passion for it. I believe that is what keeps someone going when they are ready to give up.

megankl

I don't personally blog but I love to read blogs. I follow a couple different blogs regularly about adoption and health. Those are the main topics I like to follow especially adoption. Sometimes the whole process can be so intriguing and I learn something new in every post! It is also nice to watch the kids catch up to where they are supposed to be and be loved in a family. You can really become attached to the families though they are all awesome!