Do You Find Golf Exciting?

dariel2323

Personally, I find golf boring. You just do nothing but hit the ball with a metal club and then go after it again and chase it. It's boring. But what do you think?

Muthoni

I do not find much excitement in golf as well; however I love the golf courses so green and well kept. I used to have a boyfriend who enjoyed golf immensely; I could go with him so that I could enjoy a nice walk on the grounds. I could even take a book and lie on the grass and dream the afternoon away. You have brought back very nice memories with your question.

JayeeDolo

I love being outdoors and depending on where I play, the scenery. Some golf courses are more scenic than others. Nothing is on my mind other than golf. I like the competition which depending on whom I'm playing with, there isn't much.

helaofthenorns

I don't think that golf is exciting. I think that it's a sport for old people actually. I mean after a hit, people just spend a long time walking or driving around the golf course. I really find it weird sometimes.

headmaster

Golf in my part of the world is considered a 'rich man's game' because of the huge costs involved in playing golf. One has to pay exorbitant golf club membership fees and then buy the clubs needed to play. We do not have any equipment rental services yet. I do love to watch golf on TV though.

Whitewolf2578

Like Adam Sandler once said, Golf is for people with goofy pants and a fat ass. My first job was working at a Country Club and I hate Golf, it can be fun to play I guess, but man does it suck to watch people play it. I didn't understand why so many people were out golfing at all days of the week, don't these lazy bums have jobs.

AlexF15

Golf is an ok sport. Nothing I would play, but that's other people's opinion. They have a Golf Club at my school, and I've watched one of their games, but that's it.

Nevi

To be honest, no, I find tennis more exciting, In Golf the player is just stationary, I mean there is no adrenaline involved all you have to do is swing your arms, that's it. It's an "okay" sport, got no against Golf fans I'm just being honest.

wameyo

Personally, I find golf boring. You just do nothing but hit the ball with a metal club and then go after it again and chase it. It's boring. But what do you think?

I concur with you on this. I find golf boring. I don't even watch it. Of course I know of some big shots like Tiger Woods but I've never watched him play!