Do you go to a lot of concerts?

dariel2323

My wife's schedule prevents us from going to as many concerts as we would like, but we do go every chance we get. There's just something about live music that creates an energetic atmosphere that I love.

Patrick

I don't go to concerts often anymore, not just because of time constraints, but because of what I feel is an overcommercialization of the event. Ticket prices have risen phenomenally over the decade, there are hardly any good free concerts anymore. Most people are just in it for the money, and blowing a few hundred for a few hours of music is not money well spent in my opinion.

cc1001

I do not go to concerts now. When I was younger and single I loved to go. My daughter is a teenager and she always talks about concerts. I miss those carefree days of going to concerts and enjoying myself. Concerts are fun. The energy is wonderful. I hope I can enjoy a concert in the near future. Seeing your favorite artist in concert is not the same as seeing them perform live.

DancingLady

No, I do not like concert atmosphere. The music is always WAY too loud for me and I start feeling panicky and sick because I feel like I am going to be deaf by the end of the night and I am suffering from overstimulation. I think I am rather sensitive to a lot of vibration because I had this experience when some African drummers performed at my church.

Onionman

I don't go to concerts as much as I probably would like. I guess as you get older you have different priorities and want to do different things with your time. My days of mosh pits and standing around for hours are long behind me.

btripp2

I wish! I went to a Paramore concert one year for my birthday and fell in love with concerts. I want to go to some music festivals next summer. I love the energy of concerts. And since I live in a big city I should probably take more advantage of the availability of concerts.

jeremy2

I absolutely love concerts and hardly a month passes by without me attending one.I love outdoors and what better way to enjoy yourself than listening to your favorite music under the open skies accompanied by other like minded fans.

GlacialDoom

Nope, I don't go to concerts, only very rarely. It's because there aren't that many concerts in my city, and I don't really find myself enjoying the concerts either. Well, except for the one we've had 2 months ago, where I went with my friends. That one was a blast, but just because of the inclusion of friends.

Determined2014

I used to go to alot of concerts,like you say they give you some energy, but for some reason I just stopped going, I guess I got out of it.

Gelsemium

I don't go to a lot of them, maybe two or three per year, more because of wife, I'd rather stay at home. :)

TonyMHFan

I've gone to approximately zero concerts in my life, aside from not really having the desire I don't really have the opportunity to either. I don't live in an area that gets very many to choose from and the ones we do get aren't anybody special that intrigue me at the possibility of going to see. I think the highlight of the last year was some D-List Country Star doing a tour through the sticks. A very miss-able concert indeed. I'll probably go sooner or later just for the experience, but its not something I'm anxiously awaiting.

bala

The energy that surrounds when you attend those concerts is simply awesome to say the least,however it is not for everyone i reckon.Sometimes you get irritated by whats happening around you and concerts are surely a bad choice at that moment.I fall in the latter category.I attend when i feel devoid of any energy or completely sapped of one.

Josie

My all time favourite thing to do. Outdoor concerts! Any concert.. but outdoor is my absolute favourite. The energy is amazing and suddenly we're all friends and loving the same thing and if there were free concerts in every city, every day of the week, my answer to the world peace thread would be much different lol. I do go to a lot of concerts.. I can't even count how many I've been too and each and every one of them has an awesome story attached. I can't wait for summer now.. my area is all music, all season :)

bala

I go to concerts when i badly need a stress buster.It happens at times,but not often.Moreover there aren't many a concerts to attend in here,only like a couple in 3-4 months.

shilpa123

I have been to concerts twice but I never really like going. I would rather listen to music on my phone.

Profit5500

I usually do not go since I do not have the money to go to any of them. Concert tickets can be expensive to buy. I wish I could go to one when I get the money.

dyanmarie25

I have never been to a concert for about 3 years now. I think the last time I went to a concert was when I was still in college. Good old memories.