Do you have stolen something?

dariel2323

I'd like to hear your sincere opinions. For me stealing is taking something alien without permission and stay with that. I personally think that the vast majority of people have stolen something in our lives, no matter if it is small or large, stealing is stealing.

dolittle94

I've never stolen anything serious unless you count like stealing your friends food or something like that. I did take one of my friends four disk DVD set of anime movies, but in my defense I told her that I was going to steal and keep it for myself. It's not my fault that she didn't believe me at the time.

Patrick

Physically? I haven't stolen anything before. However if you're talking about digital goods like music, movies, textbooks, I'm pretty sure that most of us have obtained some of these via less than legitimate means like torrenting...

Profit5500

I never stolen anything in my life not one single thing. I do not think its appropriate to steal anything from people or from stores it makes things harder for them. I just do not think its wise with all the cameras around you are bound to get caught.

shilpa123

I believe I have stolen a few bucks from my mom's purse. But i do not think it is such a great theft and I am sure almost everybody must have done it. After I have taken it, I do tell her that I have taken it. So basically it is not actually stealing. I only do it when I badly need some money and my mom refuses to give it.

DancingLady

I have never stolen outside the home, but like most children, I stole cookies, candy, treats, things I knew I was not supposed to have at that time.