Do you like your present job?

dariel2323

I ask that because we sometimes work for a need and not for passion and love. Sometimes we are working in companies for not being at home.

Muthoni

I like my present job enormously; I wake up every morning and write for fun. I hang out in social media platforms to interact with other users and still get paid at the end of the day. Since I work for me, I can take a day off without asking anyone. I can sleep all day if I want to and work at night as preferred. Did I say I love my job?

bala

I do like my present job and to be brutally honest i have to like it,because for now this is my bread and butter.I have to rise up from here and climb up the ladder from this "GET" position.
Once you adopt something and like it,it automatically evokes more emotions and love towards it.

wulfman

No not really. I am averse to most types of work . Which is why I have had so many different jobs in the past few years. I just drift from one company to another.

helaofthenorns

Working as a public relations officer for the government can be very tiring and exasperating. You have to set aside your political beliefs because sometimes they get in the way of your job. Sometimes, you also have to write things that do not sit well with you because those are the things required by your boss.

Still, I love my job. The idea of being able to help others is uplifting.

LuckyGirl08

It is very hard to find a job where I am from so I work from home. It is not the funnest job but it pays my bills.

Kate

I like my job very much... and I'm glad to say that it's what I've wanted to be doing ever since... hmmm, I think I first decided when I was a sophomore in high school. Before that my goal was to be the best nurse or the best teacher ever :eek: but then things changed and I've been doing my dream job ever since.

I've enjoyed reading the answers to this thread. There was a time when I worked at a job I absolutely hated with a passion. Went to bed in tears and woke up with a crushed spirit. I would never go back to something like that again... it nearly shattered me! (The point of saying that is to say that it's *vital* to be working a job we enjoy!