Do you shop online?

helaofthenorns

Online shopping is an industry that has not been fully explored and accepted here in the Philippines. I do shop online for things and clothes that are inexpensive to make sure that if I get scammed, I wouldn't lose that much. Anyway, do you shop online? Or do you prefer going to an actual shop?

Muthoni

It has not been necessary for me to buy anything online because we have stores for everything where I come from. Maybe in the future when I have lots of money I can shop online for the sake of it. Come to think of it, I would like to buy an exotic perfume.

dostava

For clothes, I much prefer shopping in an actual shop. I feel like I'm safer from scams there and I am more confident that I haven't made a bad choice if I can actually see in what way do my clothes fit. Barring shopping for food, I see no reason to oppose shopping for any other commodities. I do it sometimes as well.
People often say that you may get scammed but that rarely happens. But even when you do, that falls into the same category as shoplifting and robbery- it's not shopping, it's a crime.

LuckyGirl08

I shop online for almost everything. I find it way better then going to a store and standing in line at a cashier. I also find it cheaper because there are so many discounts online that are not available in stores. The only time I really shop in a store is for groceries or if I need something quick and cannot not wait for it to be shipped.

Profit5500

I shop online when I can do that. I mean online does has its disadvantages but you have to be careful where you are buying. You can end up getting scammed but I just tend to shop offline whenever I get the money to do that.

Nevi

Shopping online has some disadvantages, In my opinion, I have to see the product first with my two eyes to check if it's good enough to buy it. I do not trust online sellers, I only buy online if the products are digital like card codes or intangible items.

youngtag

Yes I do shop online because I have ever believed that online products are of good quality compared to other local products.

LittleMissDee

I love shopping online! It's so safe and convenient. Everything is at your finger tips and the selection is so vast and literally limitless.

I have found unique clothing that friends drool over, the dress fetish is fueled by it...limitless supply of designs and options, never before seen fashion in your area... It's just genuinely amazing all together. I don't know how I would live with out it.

Profit5500

I shop online when I can find something that I can use. I cannot see where I wouldn't buy anywhere else. I do not use Ebay I cannot deal with those auction sites I always lose.

Patrick

I do shop online, but only on large, trustworthy merchant sites like Amazon. Not only is the shipping cheaper, but there is much better buyer protection. You know that you will get whatever is advertised, and customer product reviews also help you get a better idea of what you're paying for.

I avoid Ebay, as there are scams and goods which are shipped not as advertised. I can't be bothered with reading all the fine print and terms and conditions, just to sift out a good deal from a scam selling imitation goods. Even reputable sellers may have issues with shipping and stocks, and most of the time their prices aren't that much lower.

Profit5500

I do shop online, but only on large, trustworthy merchant sites like Amazon. Not only is the shipping cheaper, but there is much better buyer protection. You know that you will get whatever is advertised, and customer product reviews also help you get a better idea of what you're paying for.

I avoid Ebay, as there are scams and goods which are shipped not as advertised. I can't be bothered with reading all the fine print and terms and conditions, just to sift out a good deal from a scam selling imitation goods. Even reputable sellers may have issues with shipping and stocks, and most of the time their prices aren't that much lower.
Ebay has its faults which I do not often use their site. I have been lucky to have some honest sellers who were able to sell me their products. I have not been scammed by Ebay so its been a blessing.

Teens In Crisis

I only shop online these days. I very rarely venture out into the retail world. Customer service is dead, and for the most part, other shoppers are jerks. I really don't like to do it. I'd rather order what I want, wait a day or two from Amazon, and be guaranteed to like what I have, or ship it back, free.

I've been using Ebay since it's inception, and I've never been scammed. Now that Paypal and Ebay both offer return policies and protection, it's even easier to get what you want and be protected. IMO