Do you take vitamins every day?

Rob93FL

I take a multivitamin every morning with breakfast. I eat quite a bit of food, but I still like to take one to make sure that I'm getting all of the vitamins that I need.

bala

There are some nutrients that you might be lacking in your diet so it is good to take a multivitamin.The water soluble vitamins need replacing on near enough a daily basis, however fat soluble vitamins(Vit A D E K) are stored in fat for later use.I take cod liver pills everyday.

Rob93FL

I used to tak multivitamins everydday, and I never saw any difference or any benefits so I just stopped.

You aren't going to notice any huge differences when taking multivitamins. Just because the differences aren't physically noticeable doesn't mean that they aren't doing their job.

PhilA

I take a multi-vitamin daily, have done for years. I am rarely sick, if ever and I think its because of the vitamins.

wulfman

Been having a lot of fatigue as of late and thinking of starting Centrum again. Although I think it is more about diet and exercise more than anything else.

PhilA

Been having a lot of fatigue as of late and thinking of starting Centrum again. Although I think it is more about diet and exercise more than anything else.

Yup, vitamins alone will not do much to help with fatigue, unless you are fighting off an infection.

Gotta hit up gym or get some exercise going on.

Dixons

I've taken vitamins every day for as long as I can remember now. I do believe it's helping to keep me healthy. I know plenty of people who don't but are still just as healthy as me, so I'm not sure.

wulfman

Yup, vitamins alone will not do much to help with fatigue, unless you are fighting off an infection.

Gotta hit up gym or get some exercise going on.

I started doing push-ups in the morning. Just need a half hour in the morning to take a walk and then set pace for a slow run. I know it will make a world of difference

Dixons

I started doing push-ups in the morning. Just need a half hour in the morning to take a walk and then set pace for a slow run. I know it will make a world of difference

That should surely help out, taking some vitamins with it might surely ease up the process however. There are no downsides to it apart from the cost, so if you can afford it I would strongly recommend it.

Muthoni

Yes I take multivitamins everyday in the morning because I do not always eat my fruits daily. I love chewable vitamin C that is cheaply available in majority of pharmacies. I carry some in my bag and I can chew one for fresh breath; besides it provides a lot of goodness for my skin.

True2marie

I take iron on a daily basis and also supplements. The iron works best for me because I suffer on and off from anemia. It gives me energy and helps me do what's necessary in regards to work, home, etc.

stevesxs9

I take multivitamins from Herbalife. It actually gives me renewed energy throughout the day. So it does me good.

Rob93FL

I take multivitamins from Herbalife. It actually gives me renewed energy throughout the day. So it does me good.

I would recommend staying away from all things Herbalife. You're wasting your money when you could be purchasing normal multivitamins for much cheaper. Herbalife is a pyramid scheme, or as they like to call it, "multi-level marketing." You're getting jipped. Do your research.

helaofthenorns

I take a multivitamin every day after breakfast. My doctor advised me to do this because I was always feeling tired and getting sick. The one I am taking is called Enervon C, and it is very affordable. It makes me very energetic. I like the fact that it has 500mg of Vitamin C because taking a Vitamin C supplement separately makes my stomach hurt. I also take vitamin E sometimes.