Do you watch the news every day?

helaofthenorns

Part of my job is to watch the news every day. So, when I go home, I instantly tune into news channels. Do you like watching news?

bala

I get updates in all segments like local regional,national and international but i don't really look at news everyday.For instance,today i watched it because ISRO made it what others thought was tough..MARS mission.
These sort of news kindle more interest when we watch them on the TV.

stevesxs9

I usually catch the local news in the morning and evening. and periodically check the net for breaking news. So in some form I end up watching the news everyday.

headmaster

I rarely watch news because I get to see in in writing during my vast wanderings in the Internet. I usually go to Youtube and watch a recap of the day's events on the ITV channel. I hope I will not miss out on news of 'the end of the world' one day! ;)

Patrick

It's really important to have some idea about all the macro events that are happening around you. I watch the news or read the papers if I can, if I don't have time I at least skim through the headlines on Yahoo! news or NY Times online.

Determined2014

I used to like watching news, but this days I prefer not to, it os all depressing, theres barely anything good to listen to on the news, it is all bad news.

Muthoni

Right now I do not have a television set because I gave away my household items last year. I will buy one soon. However, I listen to the news every hour on the radio; sometimes the news is so sad. Even though I do not like watching the news, it is necessary to know what is going on in my region.

DancingLady

I do not for me the tv news is just too fast, to high intensity, and nothing but stress. Just a few minutes of it gets me all wound up. I read Time magazine and look at news articles on the web when I have the time to stay up to date. I feel like the TV news is so biased anyway and they don't tell you everything. I want more information so I can make up my own mind about what is going on.

shreklock

I try not to watch the news on TV, because they sometimes tell completely different side of the story or just leave important facts behind just to get more views and attention. I prefer reading the news myself on the internet.

Profit5500

I do not watch the news all the time. I only watch for some political things like what is going on with the White House. Maybe some things with the local news.

januz101

I barely have enough time to watch news in the tv in morning so I just read it on paper at the office instead. Its really important to be updated about the current events as we all are stakeholders in this, one way or another.

pattycake

Well yeah...

Because I'm always interested in what's going on. So I do watch it just about everyday.

Profit5500

Well yeah...

Because I'm always interested in what's going on. So I do watch it just about everyday.
There is interesting stuff going on with the news which that story of the US soldier who breached the White House still sits with me even now. I mean that story was just a total blow to the security of the Whitehouse.

soconfused

My parents usually have the news channels running in the background through out the whole day. So even if I'm not particularly interested, I still end up watching and knowing whats going around the world.

cc1001

I watch the news everyday. If I don't watch the news I feel like I have missed something. There was a time I stopped watching because I thought it was getting depressing hearing about all the bad things happening in the world .The thing about the news is it does keep you aware of what is going on locally and nationally so at least you stay prepared.

Teens In Crisis

I try not to watch the news. I scan headlines, and pay a decent amount of attention to global and very local news, but most of it seems like attention grabbing & fear mongering to me anymore.

Noon Newscaster: Does WATER KILL YOUR KIDS? Tune in at 11pm and find out!
11pm Newscaster: Water does not kill your kids... now, on to American Idol....

GlacialDoom

I used to, but now I only turn on the TV as background noise in the morning as I get ready to start my day. When I come home, I just check Reddit for the news that interest me, then I go do something else.

I try not to read the news because, well, I just don't want to know. It is a very self-absorbed way to be, but it is how I feel. The world is crumbling around us and we all are very much aware of this. Why force feed yourself this negativity on a daily basis? No thanks. In a world of chaos, I try very hard to keep my inner circle a peaceful one. I am not oblivious to the harshness of reality, I am just protective of my own.