Do You Work Too Much?

Rosyrain

Recently I have gotten the distinct feeling that I work way too much. I have a full time job and then I work online for some extra cash on the side. It has gotten to the point that I feel like I am working morning, noon, and night. The money coming in is great, but I feel like I have no life anymore. Yesterday I took a day off from all work related activities and it felt great for a change. Do you feel that you work too much? Do you ever get a real day off?

Kittyworker

I don't think I work too much. I feel exhausted sometimes but I think that has more to do with the tedium involved in my job rather than being overworked. I try to make time for myself every day so that I don't feel like my life is all work. I read Comics, watch a bit of TV, play video games, or go out and play sports. Its important that you take this time for yourself and do something that you enjoy or you are going to continue always feeling like your over worked.

mrsbright

Nope. I don't have a fulltime job, just an internet side job to have some spending money (my accommodations are close to free), so what I actually need to live (food) is more than paid from a bit of Internet working. And this allows me to choose how much effort I want to give in, and do other things on the side -- writing my stories, reading, learning new languages, being crafty, etc, etc. Some would say I don't work enough, but my situation allows it -- I'm not in a place where I could get hired in my domain, and I am not spending nor wasting much money. So might as well enjoy it and develop skills that will be useful in the future as well as accumulate knowledge and enjoy my passions. Also, keeping fit.

shilpa123

I do work when required but most of the time I am too lazy to do anything. I feel really sad that such things happen and I believe if I work harder, I can actually be great at what I am doing. I hope to work hard in the future.

Rainman

I don't work too hard. Technically for a little while I've been on "vacation." In a few months, I decide when my vacation ends, I'll need to start working very hard. Like 16 hours a day until I seize what I'm after. Doesn't matter how long it takes. So for now, I'll enjoy myself.

missbishi

I think I work too much as well. I work part-time outside the home and supplement my income with online jobs. I do feel as if I am working constantly, but I feel guilty if I don't complete my online work. I worry that there might not be so much work the next week and tell myself I should make money now while I can.

Shimus

Recently I have gotten the distinct feeling that I work way too much. I have a full time job and then I work online for some extra cash on the side. It has gotten to the point that I feel like I am working morning, noon, and night. The money coming in is great, but I feel like I have no life anymore. Yesterday I took a day off from all work related activities and it felt great for a change. Do you feel that you work too much? Do you ever get a real day off?

I don't have a job, but this making money online is taking up a lot of my day. I also have turned friends down to keep working as work pops up because I'm afraid other people will get the points before I do, thus losing money. I never take a full day off because most of my day is mine anyways, and I can choose when and where I want to work. Therefore, it's seven days a week, so I can feel what you're saying. I almost feel I need to force myself to take a break.

bala

Second that,but only recently have i got a feeling like that.I have a full time job but i still work online to make some extra cash but i ease myself saying,this is the age you can save some money lest you may face problems in future. Lolz..I am crazy..:p

shilpa123

I used to work too much for quite a long time. I believe that it is best if we try and work our ass off when we can rather regret about it later. I believe it is best to try and understand everything about what you want to do and then get going with your life.

bala

I used to work too much for quite a long time. I believe that it is best if we try and work our ass off when we can rather regret about it later. I believe it is best to try and understand everything about what you want to do and then get going with your life.
Ahh.Thts exactly what i have as a motive,but i also make sure i don't put myself through too much strain.if we plan it up accordingly we can ease up what we do.I often include a ten odd minute break when i feel stressed out.

fliktor7

Yeah, I work a lot, but studying (I'm not a cop xD) and in my free times I work on the internet as a freelancer making translations, simple websites and writting for some blogs that I have.
I have some friends which are actually cops, and they work a lot as well, specially at the end of the month

donnalynn47

Seems here lately I work to much trying to find work. I have been looking for work, and it's taking a toll on me. Exhausted is more like it, but I must continue til I have what I want.

Rosyrain

I really wish I could take a vacation from my out of the home work and concentrate all of my efforts on my online work. I really enjoy doing it so it does not feel like work at all most days. I just wish I got paid more.

RingoBerry

I've been told that I do but what people don't know that most of my work in the office is pretty much automated and that I actually have too much extra time on my hands. I also do a lot of moving around when I'm home to compensate on not going to the gym often enough.

Rosyrain

I feel like I have been working in hyper drive for the last month because I am trying to get some money for a couple things I want. Plus, I stopped smoking in December so I have to keep myself busy and occupied. I really need to focus on working smarter this year so I can make more money in less time.