Doctor Strange: July 2016?

helaofthenorns

I love Marvel movies, so I am excited about the rumor that Doctor Strange will be released in July 2016. I wonder who will play the Doctor though. I hope that it will be Benedict Cumberbatch. I don't want Joaquin Phoenix to play the title role because I don't think he will do it justice.

Here's the link to the article.

askanison

Marvel has had a great track record so far with their movies. I am sure this one will be no different from the rest. I wasn't crazy about the casting choice either, but nothing is set in stone yet and seems to be just rumor more than out right fact. I think it will be a great movie if they continue to handle the characters right and keep sticking with the source material as they have in the past.

LuckyGirl08

I do not think that I have seen any of the Marvel movies. I have been hearing a lot of people talk about Marvel movies and the upcoming Doctor Strangle. I think that I am going to check some of the Marvel movies out to see what everybody is talking about.

helaofthenorns

I do not think that I have seen any of the Marvel movies. I have been hearing a lot of people talk about Marvel movies and the upcoming Doctor Strangle. I think that I am going to check some of the Marvel movies out to see what everybody is talking about.

You should! I bet that you will love them. :) You should not watch Daredevil though. It's not really that good. :(

Teens In Crisis

Does anyone else find it hard to get excited when they announce movies that are years away from coming to the screen? DC had a whole slew of stuff, that's great, if it happens. One or two wrong steps however and it could all go away.

Patrick

I have to admit that I have not read Doctor Strange. It seems the Marvel is resorting to using less well-known superheroes in its movies, having exhausted most of its well-known characters already in the Avengers.

DancingLady

I don't know anything about Marvel movies, but I do like Benedict Cumberbach. I think he is a great actor and he did an amazing job on the voice of Smaug. I might actually be interested if he is in it.

Teens In Crisis

It seems like Marvel is having a hard time getting people to commit to a Dr. Strange role. I think that both the magical element, and the long term commitment involved is turning A and B list actors away. It will be interesting to see who actually lands the role, and how it all turns out.