Doughnuts?

soconfused

Lol yes and please answer why is this aspect over hyped as a weakness, a police car passes by doughnut shop, it has to stop?

missbishi

Cops have a hard enough job as it is. They deserve their donuts! They are quick and easy, can be eaten with one hand and don't get you all messy. So it's probably the sheer convenience that makes them popular.

Kittyworker

Who doesn't love doughnuts? Where did the cop doughnut thing originate, does anyone know?
In NZ I think its more Cops and Meat Pies!

goldenmaine

Everybody loves doughnuts, especially when paired up with some hot, freshly brewed black coffee. I am not an officer and I usually eat doughnuts as an afternoon snack when I get hungry while at work. My favorite flavor would be a plain, original-glazed one, and I can eat four pieces in one sitting before I get full.

OGRICHBOI

The stereotype of cops loving donuts and coffee has always intrigued me. Not sure how it has come to be, because although I am not a cop, I still enjoy these foods. Especially after work. I go and visit Dunkin Donuts for a quick snack.

marcamm

This topic is so funny! I can't blame the thread starter for creating this topic because police are often depicted in films, TV shows, and even books eating doughnuts. I don't know why writers do so, but I think it is related to the depiction of police officers having big bellies. Eating a box of doughnuts a day everyday is a sure way to make those tummies increase in size! Blame the media for this. Haha.

JoanMcWench

If you're asking what my fave is: French Cruller. It is the Cro-nut before the Cro-nut was a thing. The layers just sop up that caffeinated goodness. Mmm