Driving offences

angielou123

Lets say, for example someone has got a few parking tickets (about 6 at least), over the last 2 years. And they all went straight in the bin. Then said person got a speeding ticket, then another speeding ticket. They were supposed to go on a drivers saftey course, but it cost nearly as much as the fine and they didnt go. This all happened about a year ago. The car they are driving is otherwise all legal, tax, mot, insurance. Can you tell me what is likely to happen?

greensat

Well, the next time you get a ticket and they don't hear from you, and they check your records, you're going to have a lot of problems to deal with. I suggest dealing with them right now, or at least not making a mistake by speeding or whatnot. Especially if you get involved in a car accident, your records will undoubtedly get pulled up.

MsJLO

I thought that your drivers license gets suspended if you don't take care of any tickets. But, maybe this depends on what State you live in? In our State if you get pulled over and you have a suspended license, you automatically get arrested. I would definitely save yourself the headache, and take care of the problems before they become a bigger problem.

angielou123

I thought that your drivers license gets suspended if you don't take care of any tickets. But, maybe this depends on what State you live in? In our State if you get pulled over and you have a suspended license, you automatically get arrested. I would definitely save yourself the headache, and take care of the problems before they become a bigger problem.

Thanks for your input. Im actually in the UK, and what I think might happen is next time I get pulled over, you're right, its gonna come back that my licence has been suspended. All that means here is that they impound my vehicle and give me another ticket. I just wondered if anyone has had this happen so I know for sure. Either way, its gonna come on top for me real soon! Happy xmas.