Dumbest Drug Dealer

Rhoda D'Ettore

A drug dealer in China fell asleep at the wheel of his $150,000 Porsche SUV.. which not only was filled with cocaine, but slammed into the back of a tractor trailer... dragging the SUV for six miles!

He was on the way with the coke to meet his connection. Stupid.

shreklock

He was lucky this times, it's good that the tractor was there and he couldn't mash into the upcoming traffic and killed some innocent people together with him. How did he fall asleep on the wheel? Was he high?

DancingLady

Well, he got caught. Falling asleep at the wheel is really scary thought, it could happen to anyone if they are driving way too tired.

pattycake

A drug dealer in China fell asleep at the wheel of his $150,000 Porsche SUV.. which not only was filled with cocaine, but slammed into the back of a tractor trailer... dragging the SUV for six miles!

He was on the way with the coke to meet his connection. Stupid.

Agreed. He could have pulled over and took a nap. LOL!

Determined2014

You are right that is the dumbest drug dealer, how could he fall asleep,you would think that he would be alert because he is carrying illegal susbstance, but he is so comfortable he falls asleep!

Gelsemium

Wow, that guy is totally at the end of the line, so he doesn't even know how to be an effective criminal, well done to the police for getting him.

Patrick

Nice to see such a large shipment of cocaine being nabbed and taken off the market. More has to be done to counter drug trafficking, this moron was but a lucky bust. Lots more cocaine is probably being smuggled beneath the noses of law enforcement...

Nate5

Of all the places to take a nap... Anyways, definitely glad to see justice being served. You can try to deal your drugs and earn your money, but don't drag innocent people into your wrongdoings. They don't deserve to get hurt. Also, if I'm correct, it's death penalty for drug dealing in China...?

Gelsemium

Not exactly dumb eh, the fact is that when consuming drugs people lose control so most likely this is what happened here.

milyjohnson

That was crazy of him to fall asleep when he did. The good thing is he couldn't deliver the drugs he planned on delivering. I guess he should have thought twice before getting behind the wheel when he is clearly tired.

ally79

I know the first rule of drug dealing is "don't get high on your own supply" (from the movies) but seems like he might have needed a little dose if he was napping on the job. He is really lucky that no one was badly injured because of his mistake!

Muthoni

Maybe he decided to test the effectiveness of the coke before getting to his destination. I believe that everything happens for a reason and his day to get caught just got here. He must have been dreaming of all the great wealth that would belong to him when he sold off the coke to his connection. He has ample time to count his loses where he is going.

ebs77

Banned
Definitely a dumb drug dealer! I think he may have gotten high on he's own supply. This is good news though, that is a lot of cocaine that has been stopped from being distributed. I think he's going to be in a lot of trouble, with the law and he's boss!