Esquire deems Scarlett Johansson the sexiest woman alive

sharpe9i

Scarlett Johansson the sexiest woman alive?
zzzzsexy.jpg

bala

She deserves to be chosen to be the "Sexiest Woman Alive",the second time in seven years..I mean look at her,She has the Body, the talent, the face..her nose could be better off,but it doesn't bring the overall score down.That pose on the cover ain't good,but she is gorgeous man.
Emma stone too could have stood a chance,but her lips are..not so attractive.

wulfman

i think she is very slutty actually and not good looking at all. great body but there are many prettier faces out there.

wulfman

nicole kidman and jennifer aniston still blow her out of the water even though they are in their 40s.

lalalola

I completely agree with them. She's talented, pretty, and super awesome. I think she's also very smart and an amazing actor too.

headmaster

I fully concur with them. She is the epitome of beauty and gracefulness. The movie 'Lucy' is her best work so far.

[video=youtube;MVt32qoyhi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVt32qoyhi0[/video]

cc1001

I have to admit she does have sex appeal. I 'm not sure the sexiest woman title should have been given her. She is very pretty. She is also a popular actress right now. I guess whoever did the voting is really into her. It's okay for her to be given that title. Somebody had to be chosen right.

Onionman

She's definitely attractive but she nowhere near the top. I'd still have Angelina Jolie, Paula Patton and Audrey Tautou are above her any day of the week.

Teens In Crisis

I think she's smoking hot, not particularly "slutty", how would you even know? I do think her voice is irritating as hell thought.

Patrick

Well I think she skyrocketed to fame with her skin-tight suit as the Black Widow in the Avengers series. She definitely looked hot in that movie, though I prefer her hair blonde.

Teens In Crisis

Acting wise, I can't figure out why they keep casting her. She has the same basic expression on her face in every movie, the same almost blank delivery, and it's just so off putting. She's pretty, so that helps, but I just don't get the mass appeal, other than looks.