Fall is better than Summer

kwalsh477

Why I think fall is better than summer. It's not hot or humid. I don't have to deal with tourists. Kids are back in school. Football starts.

dariel2323

I prefer the fall, the summer is very hot. My country is very hot in summer and the hot don't like to me. I prefer a normal temperature.

stevesxs9

Yes Fall is much more comfortable than Summer, although I like fall also because of the Football season.

askanison

I hate summers because I live in the south where if it is 85 out it feels like 105. You walk outside and your shirt immediately sticks to you from the humidity. I hate it. If I could live somewhere where it was maybe dry I might not complain as much. I love the fall though. Colors changing nice cool winds makes it comfortable outside rather than unbearable.

Profit5500

I like the Fall at least the heat starts going down. The Summer is only good if you live somewhere that is near a beach or are inside a building with good insulation. I only like Winter for being cold when the heat goes down its all good.

lei

I think summer is better. I like hot weather (not so much of humid, but I dont mind it). Also, I have school and it's my break. The track seasoning is in.I can go on vacations and the world looks more beautiful.

WrestlinFan

Fall is definitely the GOAT season here in Mississippi. It's just the right temperature, the trees are beautiful, and FearFest starts on AMC!

kaitheteen

I really like the leaves falling during autumn. Autumn is always a pretty season, with the brown and orange look everywhere.

True2marie

Omg. I wish for summer throughout fall, winter and spring. It feels great to go outside without layers of clothes. Also, I enjoy wearing flip flops and flowing skirts. This combo only works in the heat.

bala

To those who dreaded fall..live in a year with a summer season all around and you will know its value..and same applies to the vice versa..To me i dread summer..because it is boring to always have a summer..:D :D
It feels good to be cold,i have never experienced it..:p

wulfman

I love the fall, especially after coming to India where there is only 2 months of temperature below 90 F

davidj96

Personally, I also prefer fall over summer for several reasons. In the summer it's just way too hot to go out and do anything, mainly because you're complaining about the heat the entire time, at least I do anyways. Now in the fall, yes it may be a bit chilly, but you can still go out and enjoy yourself and then come home and warm up by the fireplace. In my opinion, fall is just way more comforting than summer.