Favorite Christmas Movie?

missamanda819

If you can't tell by all my posts, I love Christmas!

What is your favorite Christmas movie? I think I love them all. I try to stay away from the sad ones, even though I know they have nice messages - I don't want to cry. Lol. I don't think I can pick just one.

My family always ends up watching Christmas Vacation every year. I love watching all the movies I come across, no matter how cheesy!

What's your favorite?

Justice

My all time favorite Christmas movie is Jingle All the Way. This movie that I watched as a child brings back so many good memories. I love the themes and storyline of it as well.

DancingLady

My favorite is The Polar Express. It's a kids movie, but I still love it. The story is so well written, it really has a lot of good points that make you think, even as an adult. I really appreciate the detail they put into it too.

Morvack

Eight crazy nights. It has everything, funny, a Christmasy lesson, and adam sandler. I have watched it sense i was 12. Love every minute of it.

Patrick

I quite liked Home Alone 2 although strictly speaking it's not really a Christmas movie, but it does take place over Christmas and capture much of its spirit.

Onionman

Every year I make sure that I watch at least one Christmas movie on DVD. It's just one of my traditions. The one film that I probably watched for 5 or 6 consecutive years was "It's a Wonderful Life." It's probably still my favorite Christmas film. It's very schmaltzy and sugary and was made in something like 1939. But it's a classic film and James Stewart is absolutely brilliant in it. Well worth a watch! The other film that I keep re-watching is "Love Actually". It's set around Christmas rather than a Christmas film as such, but still is very funny.

missamanda819

Every year I make sure that I watch at least one Christmas movie on DVD. It's just one of my traditions. The one film that I probably watched for 5 or 6 consecutive years was "It's a Wonderful Life." It's probably still my favorite Christmas film. It's very schmaltzy and sugary and was made in something like 1939. But it's a classic film and James Stewart is absolutely brilliant in it. Well worth a watch! The other film that I keep re-watching is "Love Actually". It's set around Christmas rather than a Christmas film as such, but still is very funny.

I have actually never watched "It's A Wonderful Life." For some reason, I feel like I've always heard it's a sad story? I could be totally off. It's such a classic, I feel like I should watch it though.

I have watched Love Actually, and I think last year was the first time. I kept hearing what a great movie it was, so I decided to watch it. It was a good one.

missamanda819

My favorite Christmas movie is the Polar Express with Tom Hanks, a simple and beautiful story!

This is a good one. Took me a few years to watch it, but I ended up watching it with my kids a couple of years ago. Loved it. Definitely one of the best ones. You can't help but feel in the Christmas spirit watching this one. We went on a Christmas train last year, didn't compare. The movie gave us such high expectations. Lol

missamanda819

I quite liked Home Alone 2 although strictly speaking it's not really a Christmas movie, but it does take place over Christmas and capture much of its spirit.

We (my family) considers Home Alone a Christmas movie. It was one of my favorites growing up, and always made me want a piece of cheese pizza. Lol. I introduced my son to it a few years ago, now it's one of his favorites too. He always likes to say, "Don't get scared now."

GlacialDoom

Home Alone I & II. They always get them on television for Christmas, so my family and I watch them, although we kinda know them by heart now. Funny how we still laugh at the stupid scenes. The other sequels just weren't the same...

primalclaws1974

Of course I love the classics like Rudolph and Charlie Brown, but I think my favorite would have to be A Christmas Story. That movie is the epitome of the nerdy kid that can't catch a break! It is a wonderful story from a child's perspective, and the narration done in past tense by an adult was also used in The Wonder Years later on. My favorite line: "You'll shoot your eye out!".

DancingLady

I really like the Santa Clause movies. They are really humorous. Great family night movies to get everyone laughing and relaxed.

Peninha

This is a good one. Took me a few years to watch it, but I ended up watching it with my kids a couple of years ago. Loved it. Definitely one of the best ones. You can't help but feel in the Christmas spirit watching this one. We went on a Christmas train last year, didn't compare. The movie gave us such high expectations. Lol

Actually my kids love this movie a lot. I can't say I have seen it all, but most part I did and it does get us in the spirit. :)

ally79

A Christmas Story is my absolute favorite, but I also love Christmas Vacation. We always watch A Christmas Story after Thanksgiving dinner every year. My kids are getting a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun this year for Christmas and I am so excited about it! :)

Nate5

I liked Polar Express, especially the fact that I got to play its soundtrack for one of my past school band concerts. I also like A Christmas Carol. I like the book much more, but it's hard to keep a small child's attention with a book that has no eye-catching images and what not. They're all perfect movies to watch in a joyful winter break.

stevesxs9

I will watch Christmas Vacation at least once or twice every year. But I also like to watch Jingle all the way and A Christmas Story.

pattycake

My favorite Christmas movie is no Christmas movie. LOL!

I can't stand Christmas movies. But I do like Home Alone.

ally79

I am watching Home Alone with my kids for the first time right now. I think they may be a little young to really appreciate it though. I had forgotten about the Polar Express, but I think we may have that one.

jeremy2

If you can't tell by all my posts, I love Christmas!

What is your favorite Christmas movie? I think I love them all. I try to stay away from the sad ones, even though I know they have nice messages - I don't want to cry. Lol. I don't think I can pick just one.

My family always ends up watching Christmas Vacation every year. I love watching all the movies I come across, no matter how cheesy!

What's your favorite?

I enjoy action packed movies so the Matrix will do just fine for me.James bond movies are also special to me plus any sci-fi movies in general.When in the company of my kids,we watch cartoons and movies depicting the character of Jesus.