Favorite Christmas Movie?

shilpa123

I always love to watch the movie that had been newly released. I hate watching movies that has been already watched as it gets really boring when I do that. I always like to do something fun and exciting on Christmas.*

c9h2ua

My favourite movie is "the Holiday". I don't know have you guys ever watched or heard of it before. You guys should watch it with your family, it is such a good movie that talks about two relationships in two places. I love it so much!!

TonyMHFan

My favorite Christmas movies are with little doubt the The Santa Clause series with Tim Allen as Santa. I've watched these movies pretty much every year and look forward to it each time. Aside from these I'm really not big on Christmas movies, especially not as much as when I was little and watched ALL the Christmas Movies.

bala

Polar express..Especially tom hanks in it.transcending levels every time i see it.I mean its been my favorite for sometime now.Certainly a kids movie though..I feel like i am a kid all over again.

LitoLawless

My favorite Christmas movie is Fred Claus. I can really watch that movie anytime of the year and still love it. I also really enjoy Elf (the one starring Will Ferrell) a lot as well. I would say that it's a tie between those two. I was never really a fan of some of the older holiday movies.

Cutter710

"It's a Wonderful Life" is a perfect story. Taking things for granted is shown to be foolish, and you learn how many things throughout daily life you go without appreciating as much as you should! I'm going to watch it tonight now that you guys have brought it to mind. Without a doubt my favorite Christmas movie.

downsouth

My favorite Christmas movie is 'A Christmas Story'. I watch it every year. Also it is kind of hard not to with TBS running it every other hour throughout Christmas day.

rga1999

My favorite Christmas movies is Christmas Vacation. The Griswolds are hilarious. The other one I would have to say is Charlie Browns Christmas. From a kid to an adult I still love it.