Favorite Crime Author?

Rosyrain

I really enjoy reading true crime books and my favorite author is Anne Rule. She is local to where I live and takes such heart in writing her stories. She studies the crimes extensively and really gets to know the victims so she can tell their stories accurately. Who is your favorite true crime author?

dyanmarie25

Honestly, I haven't read any true crime books, so I don't know much about the authors. However, I like reading fiction novels, and one good fiction crime author is Agatha Christie.

OGRICHBOI

Not sure if he is considered as a "crime" author, but R.L Stine is one of my favorite writers. His Goosebump series always entertained my young brain when I was a child. Also, his abundance of books in this series always provided me something to read when I was up for a mystery.

JoanMcWench

Fiction or Non-Fiction? If we're talking fiction I'm going to go with Vincent Bugliosi. If we're talking non-fiction I'm going with Vincent Bugliosi. Clearly, I have issues with his take on that trial.

Rainman

While technically the Perry Mason books weren't crime stories, crime was the central theme. I liked how Perry Mason with the help of his private detective friend solved crimes and made everyone else look dumb. That's why I'd choose Stanley Gardner as my favorite crime author any time.

shilpa123

David Baldacci is my favourite author. He writes things in a way that makes you feel quite happy and awesome. I do believe that he has some of the best books published and are worth to read.

shilpa123

My favourite author is agathe christe. As a child I loved her books and I definitely love to know quite a lot about it. I believe that it is always great to know about suspense novels.