Favorite movie

Onionman

Mine seem to change a bit over the years, with certain ones coming back into favor for no reason whatsoever. But if you were to ask me today it would be Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction and Shawshank Redemption - Shawshank seems to be a common theme for a lot of people.

GlacialDoom

I think Wall-E. It's a really wonderful and well crafted movie with gorgeous animations and a fantastic main character. It's a movie for all ages and I still hope for a sequel to this day.

wameyo

Mine seem to change a bit over the years, with certain ones coming back into favor for no reason whatsoever. But if you were to ask me today it would be Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction and Shawshank Redemption - Shawshank seems to be a common theme for a lot of people.

Yes, Shawshank redemption is an all time favorite of mine too. I guess it resonates with many people because of the happy ending. People love to hear/watch people emerge victorious after a period of struggle.

Fifty

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind absolutely without a doubt! It's a movie that isn't necessarily mainstream, but I feel like it reaches a huge audience and in my opinion is the most enjoyable movie out there.

wahmed

You cant just have one favourite, you can have quite a few but not just one. I love the harry potters. I think their amazing.

dyanmarie25

I have a lot of favorite movies. It's hard to pick one. I enjoyed The Virgin Suicides, American Psycho, Titanic, and The Wolf of Wall Street.

stevesxs9

I really don't have a favorite one because there are so many movies that I could watch over and over again. But I can List A few such as Brubaker, Eraser, Man on fire, Jumper, and Faster.

May102014

There are a lot of movies that catches my attention but generally I like action movies with a twist in it. The best one I've seen so far is "Inception". This movie blew me away, the concept, the plot. I mean it makes me wonder if certain things really can be done. Since then I never moved on. Best movie ever!

missbishi

Shawshank Redemption is a favorite of mine too - I never realized it was so popular. Other favorites include The Silence of the Lambs, Full Metal Jacket and Apocalypse Now.

Ispanico

My favorite movie has to be Fight Club, not only because it's directed by my favorite director, David Fincher, but because the original book was written by my favorite author, Chuck Palahniuk! This 2 punch combo left me glued to my sit throughout the whole movie. It's not often that a movie does justice to a book, but in this case it most certainly did and surpassed every expectation I had, especially given that Fight Club is such a hard book to bring to the big screen!

I think Fight Club molded me to be who I am today and changed my way of thinking. It was just that powerful of a movie and book.

jesuslover0314

I have a couple of movies that I like a lot.

The Hunger games, Divergent, Forest Gump, The Hunger Games Catching Fire, and The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1.