Favorite music albums?

IshieVonDyson

Does what it says on the tin - I’d love to hear about some of your favorite albums.

I’ve got a few, including Zooropa by U2, Parklife by Blur, and Mezzanine by Massive Attack, which I always turn to when I don’t know what else to listen to. And they hit the spot every time.

Lately though, one of my favorite albums has been Luminous by The Horrors for pure blissed out goodness. Everything about “So Now You Know†is perfect. Also Futurology by Manic Street Preachers for angular motorik-inspired rock. “Dreaming a City (Hughesovka)†is one of the best instrumentals the Manics have ever made.

GlacialDoom

I really found myself enjoying Eminem's albums, even though I'm not really into hip hop and rap music. I really loved his 2013 album, Marshall Mathers LP 2, because it felt like it had the best songs of his in a while. I especially love the songs on the bonus CD you get for buying the limited edition.

IshieVonDyson

Ah, I was really impressed by “The Monster.†I hadn’t listened to Eminem in ages before that song, but he and Rihanna knocked it out of the park on that one. I should check the album out, it’s pretty great to hear him in top form again.

GFgwen#05

I haven't listened to any pop songs in a while. But I do, at times, love listening to Jay-Z and Beyonce, and Rihanna. Their music always put me in a upbeat mood. I also like to listen to some gospel music for inspiration and hope, because sometimes I do get in the dumps, and need those words of encouragement. Music always uplifts my mood when I do house cleaning also or just sitting back and listen to the message in the songs. After a long and hectic day, music always makes my day go a lot better.

lushlala

Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Eminem are among artists whose whole albums really talk to me. You get albums that are very hit and miss, but these three are among artists who never let me down. At the moment, an album I've been listening to and loving more the more I listen to it is If You Wait by London Grammar. I LOVE that band all the way to infinity and back :)

bala

I've a couple of albums that I rate highly they are as follows,
1.Pink Floyd's, The Wall, my first album and still my favourite
2.Kim Wilde: Never Say Never
3.Kylie: Impossible Princess

Of course i love my local flavor songs too,makes it a good mix.

IshieVonDyson

Oh my gosh I LOVE Impossible Princess. Most people don’t seem to be aware of it, as that was the whole indie-Kylie phase, but it’s so underrated and so good. “I Don’t Need Anyone†and “Did It Again†are two of my all-time favorite songs.

dyanmarie25

My favorite music albums would be The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance, Rubber Soul by The Beatles and Pure Heroine by Lorde.

elijahcaleb

Some of my favourite albums are Hotel California, Marshall Mathers LP2, Dark Sky Paradise, Sorry 4 The Wait 2, Rise Of An Empire and Welcome To Forever. Most of the music I listen to is rap and hip hop. I listen to various artists like Tyga, Drake, Big Sean, Logic, Eminem, Lil Wayne and Young Money. My 3 Favourite Artists are Tyga, Big Sean and Logic.

Philosophydaddy

Ive been on a Rise Against kick lately. I've been listening to their Appeal to Reason album over and over. I also really like to listen to Apocalyptica's Inquisition Symphony while writing papers and doing homework. I also enjoy listening to hip hop and blues. Outlast's White Ford Sings the Blues is a great album. There is a lot of great music out there. I think classically my favorite piece is Hall of the Mountain King. It is an iconic piece but not as well known as some others.

missbishi

There are so many and it's difficult to narrow it down. Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd has been a favorite for as long as I can remember, Violator by Depeche Mode is another and I also love Doolittle by the Pixies. Quite a mixture there but I do listen to a wide range of artists.

FuZyOn

Hail to The King was a pretty good recent album from Avenged Sevenfold, although nothing can top Nightmare.
I also liked The Slim Shady LP and Marshall Matters LP. Pretty good albums by Eminem, a lot of quality songs with very good lyrics.

oraclemay

One of my all time favorites is Bad Co by Bad Company. I also love the old Rod Stewart like Atlantic Crossing and Cat Stevens, Tea for the Tillerman. There are so many that I could probably make a list!

Patrick

I've recently developed a love for cinematic trailer music, check out the works by Two Steps From Hell! You may recognise some songs that were featured in Hollywood movie trailers!

helaofthenorns

I am not really fond of music, but I am enjoying the album/songs of different artists like Taylor Swift, Hozier, Sia, etc. I find their music pleasant to the ears.

Onionman

I'm a big fan of Mezzanine as well - absolute classic. On top of that, big faves of mine include The Bends by Radiohead, Thriller by MJ and (What's The Story) Morning Glory by Oasis. Basically, albums from at least 20 years ago. There are a lot I've liked since then by these ones stick in my mind.

genevb

A few of my favorite music albums would be Relapse and Recovery from Eminem, Avril Lavigne by Avril Lavigne and Modern Talking the final album.

GFgwen#05

I love the O'jays and the Temptations. As you can see, I am an old school kind of person. I also love going down memory lane with Aretha Franklin, the sister with RESPECT! However, there are several pop songs that I like, but the old school will always be etched in my heart.