Favorite Super Hero?

Key343

My favorite is Batman. I love all the movies and the games. He has really cool gadgets and he is just amazing.

Josie

Superman! He's been my hero since I was little (along with Indiana Jones, but I think I'm the only one that classifies him as a super hero haha). Realistically speaking.. if these people were real, nobody could take Superman. And I'm sticking to it! :p

thegrey1

Oh yes! Superman rocks! He's always been my favorite too! I remember the first time I saw Clark Kent duck into a phone booth and come out as Superman. I was hooked! My brother and I would scour comics stores for silver age DC comics. I love all the old DC'S, but Superman is unparallelled in my book!

bala

Batman.FTW !! He was one of the few superheros that did not actually have any superpowers, yet he was still able to save many people.He put his own life at risk to protect others. He also had one of the coolest costumes and gadgets.

PrideKidd

I'm going to have to go with...The Doctor who saved my life. I was in a sled riding accident when I was 16. I was going down a hill all the kids played on, I went down the hill, hit the ramp we made and was sent flying towards a parked car. I smashed into that car with such force it broke C3 & C4 vertebrae, not to mention if thankfully knocked me out so I did not have the chance to move or I would not be able to even type to you today. I had screws drilled into my head, put in a halo brace and was in the hospital for nearly three weeks before I could return home, the after care took years to finally get better. If it had not been for the quick thinking of the doctor I could even be dead right now. I know most people are thinking like DC or Marvel but in my book the real superheroes are most often over looked sadly.

JoanMcWench

Now, ladies & gentlemen, shall we be realistic? The only SUPERhero is Batman. That's it. There's really no discussion on this matter. All the other characters mentioned are merely heroes.

dyanmarie25

I also love Batman because he doesn't need superpowers to help other people. I also like Spiderman because he's hilarious at times.

oraclemay

I like Iron man! He is modern, not too old and so sexy! He also has a real fun and compassionate human side. He is such a geek and so funny!

Rainman

Can Superboy, superman as boy, qualify as a superhero? I liked the Smallville series [campy though it was] far much better than any Superman movie I've watched so if I had to choose then superboy would be my favorite superhero. If not then Superman would take his place as my favorite superhero.

Gabe

Wonder Woman is my favorite with her lasso of truth. If only they really existed then the world would be a more honest place. She fought crime, looked cool and always brought the criminals to justice. Other than that Batman and Robin are great and the perfect crime fighters.

Shimus

I like Iron man! He is modern, not too old and so sexy! He also has a real fun and compassionate human side. He is such a geek and so funny!

This. And Robert Downey Jr. Played the hell out the movie role. Exactly how I pictured Stark being.

Onionman

I love the darkness and very humanness of Batman. He's a tortured soul. But I've always had a soft spot for the Fantastic Four. They were the first Marvel comics that I ever read, and I still love the dynamic of the foursome.