Favourite app on your phone?

FuZyOn

I am a very tech savvy guy and also a big Android fan, so I have a lot of apps on my phone. Share your favourites so maybe me can find out some new and cool apps for our mobile devices.
My favourites are: Flynx, Flud, Xposed Installer, Showbox.

oraclemay

I would like to know what these apps do and how they work. I have not really found one that is really useful and I use BB.

kana_marie

Banned
I don't have a cell phone. No, I'm not joking or lying. I really don't. But on my landline I like the "redial" option the best. :p

JoanMcWench

Oh, snap! High five kana_marie! I do have a cell phone but I don't have what I like to refer to as the 'future phone'. My phone is one of the first models to have the internet & a camera so it's hilarious to watch friends try to figure out how to use it. They keep touching the face of the phone when it's not a touchscreen. Priceless.

dyanmarie25

My favorite app would definitely be Spotify. I like streaming music, old and new. And Spotify always offers me good playlists to listen to.

Rosyrain

The eBay app is probably my favorite right now. I like the fact that my phone will alert me right away when I have been outbid on something I am trying to buy. I have not tried selling anything in a while, and I just installed the app, so I am not sure if it will alert me if I sell something too.

Onionman

I'm far less tech savvy than I thought I was because I haven't heard of any of the ones you mentioned!! For me, it's got to be Evernote and Whatsapp. They are the only ones that I tend to default to on a daily basis.