FBI and Boston Follow Suspicious Suspect to Apartment

Anthony

Super Moderator
Police are currently searching an apartment in Revere, Mass. The presence of Police is definitely related to Monday's Boston Marathon bombings, an unnamed law enforcement source said. Authorities have confirmed that a search warrant related to the investigation into the explosions was served Monday night in Revere.

It was not immediately known what police were searching for at the apartment and they didn’t provide any further details.

Police became suspicious when the suspect kept driving past the State Police barracks after the bombings. The driver reportedly was displaying a "nervous demeanor." A source said.

The FBI and Police then followed the driver to an apartment building in Revere located around Ocean Avenue and Beach Street.
Three people died and more than 170 were injured after two bombs went off near the finish line of the Boston Marathon Monday afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweetheart

I'm not sure I get how this guy has anything to do with the Boston bombing. I really doubt anyone that had anything to do with it would do a drive by to a police station. Seems more like they were looking to see if someone was in the parking lot or just contemplating reporting something. A little obsessive but it makes more sense.