Firecrackers Inside Walmart

Rhoda D'Ettore

What is in the water in Florida? Last year a naked man was riding a bicycle and biting people, and this year a guy is setting off fire crackers inside Walmart.

This moron was caught on camera placing a firecracker on the bottom shelf then walking away. After he was caught, he told police some random person offered to steal a video game for him if he created a distraction.

You know, because random people approach others all the time with firecrackers to steal for others.

DancingLady

That is one of the lamest excuses I have ever heard. He didn't even consider that admitting you are helping someone steal something, and steal something for you even, is actually a whole other crime, in addition to the firecracker.

shreklock

That is one of the lamest excuses I have ever heard. He didn't even consider that admitting you are helping someone steal something, and steal something for you even, is actually a whole other crime, in addition to the firecracker.
He didn't even try to come up with reasonable excuse. Did the security watch the footage to see if anyone even talked to him while he was in the store?

Determined2014

How ignorant, it does not matter what someone has offered another, sometimes we need to just reason, I wonder if he thought that he would not get caught with all those cameras at wallmart.

Patrick

That's a stupid thing to do. Hope that the person who told him to do it was arrested as well.

Peninha

Wow, what a dangerous thing to do, come on, people could have been seriously injured or a fire could have started.

Nate5

It's Florida, and it's in a Walmart. It feels weird to say this, but it's probably nothing out of the ordinary there. Honestly, what moron wouldn't expect to be arrested after that incident? I'm actually kind of interested to see what his thought process it. Some people just think so differently from what I would have done. I'm just glad no one was hurt, though.