Fired from a job

butlered791

I would like to try and become an officer now, I have a question about an incident that happened while I was at work. At my job that I had for about five years I was an assistant manager and I got into trouble for theft. I was taking food home at closing time that I was supposed to being throwing away in the dumpser. And another time we are supposed to use our employee code when we purchase something. I forgot to use my code when I bought something, but I did buy it. It wasn't registered under my employee code so there wasn't a record of me paying. So the company considered it as me stealing. When I was questioned I was completely honest with them. I was let go. I have great credit history, no tickets and graduated from colllege. Honestly this is the only bad thing on my record. I need to ask if this will disqaulify me?

dchalke

You are going to have hard time getting a job. As an asst. manager you should know all the rules. Also remember that its hard right now for people to get a job, there are plenty of people that a spotless record that probably will be hired first.