Florida couple arrested after witness records them having sex on beach

Anthony

Super Moderator
sexbeach.jpg
A Florida couple was arrested on Monday for having sex on the beach in front of several people. It included a four-year-old girl and a witness who recorded the tryst with a camera phone, according to authorities.
Jose Caballero, 39, and Elissa Alvarez, 20, were charged for felony lewd and lascivious exhibition on Cortez Beach in Bradenton.
Emily Hall was on the beach with her daughter when the incident happened. She called police and reported the couple getting intimate on a beach towel. She said the male suspect was “laying on a sheet next to her†when they “started to fondle each other.â€
Hall stated they “started to have intercourse on the beach,†according to the complaint affidavit. She told authorities she was “very upset†because her four-year-old daughter “witnessed the couple having sex.â€
The other witnesses also filed complaint affidavits describing the couples explicit act. In fact, “One witness filmed the couple with a camera phone to be used as evidence for this complaint,†the police officer noted.
“This went on for about 25 minutes,†said one witness, who did not want to give her name.
“I’ve lived here since 1978 and I go to the beaches, and I’ve never seen anything like this,†she added.
They were both released on $7,500 bond. They are scheduled to appear in court on August 8.
[video=youtube_share;JMMxgo5XJCI]http://youtu.be/JMMxgo5XJCI[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

People keep getting more and more daring; they keep pushing the line to see how much they can get away with. These are selfish people who do not care about the rights of others. Having sex in front of a four year old? Have they no shame? They have a case to answer.