Florida Man Found Guilty of Raping an Eight-Month-Old Puppy

helaofthenorns

This is one of the sickest things I have heard of.

A man from Florida was sentenced to five years in prison after being found guilty of raping an eight-month old pitbull puppy named Coco.

A man convicted of fondling and repeatedly raping an eight-month-old female pit bull puppy will spend five years in prison, according to the Florida State Attorney's Office.

I always fight for animal rights, and this man should get a life sentence. When he gets out, he will just repeat the same thing.

Police officers later arrived to find that the emaciated animal's body showed evidence of an assault. The small dog was chained to a post on the front porch. "She had about 8 inches of free reign, no water, no shelter and no food for her," an affidavit said.

Poor puppy. She is now rescued though and named Rose.

The dog, previously named Coco, was renamed Rose by the rescue organisation now caring for her.The organisation's Facebook page, Rose's Road to Recovery began in April when the dog arrived at Second Chance Rescue.

Read here.

Muthoni

This is a sick man in the head who will be better off far away from animals. I do not get it how someone decides to rape an animal. Is it that he was so idle that he had nothing better to do than rape a puppy? I hope that Rose gets a good loving home where she will be protected.

GemmaRowlands

This is a horrible thing to read and, actually, I think it is just as shocking as when crimes like this are committed against human beings - if not even more so, because the act is not remotely natural, and there was no chance that this animal would be able to defend itself against him. It is animal cruelty to the highest degree, and I don't believe that he should be allowed out of prison for doing this. Of course, there are many people who would not see it this way, and I have to respect that there are only certain levels of resources in prisons etc, but I believe that this type of crime should certainly carry the highest possible punishments.

Profit5500

I could understand a person who is having sex with a sexy woman. If there is someone having fornicating with a puppy they need to be in jailed. Stay away from those are just mad.

LuckyGirl08

That man is just sick. How could someone do that to a puppy knowing it cannot defend its self? I hope that, while he is in prison, he gets rapped repeatedly by the inmates there. He needs to see how the poor puppy felt.

Determined2014

That is insane, he should have even gotten a sentence of ten years , if he can do that to a puppy, what can he do to an infant.

Profit5500

This is as bad as the man who tried to rape a donkey and was killed by the donkey. This dude should get 12 years but I would not be surprised if he got out in less time.

olivia

This is absolutely terrible. It makes me sick to think that someone would do that to a poor innocent puppy. There is definitely something wrong with him, and he needs to be put away for life or to receive some sort of help for his apparent issues. He would probably do the same to a human if he had the opportunity.

shreklock

That must have been terrifying for the puppy. It's also so young, it will take time for it to trust humans again. So sad that people do this.

js85

I did not even want to click on this thread. What a detestable thing to do. There will always be sick, sick people. I hope they find the help they need.

askanison

That is about the sickest thing I have read all day. WOW. I just don't see how any person could or would want to rape a puppy. If he doesn't have mental issues then I would say he sounds like a sexual predator in the making. It is just sick to think what a person like that could be capable of if given the chance. Good thing they caught him and put him away for 5 years.

btatro

What in the actual hell is wrong with people? Clearly he is incredibly disturbed. I would have sentenced him to institutionalization vs prison, this man is sick!

Profit5500

That is about the sickest thing I have read all day. WOW. I just don't see how any person could or would want to rape a puppy. If he doesn't have mental issues then I would say he sounds like a sexual predator in the making. It is just sick to think what a person like that could be capable of if given the chance. Good thing they caught him and put him away for 5 years.
The man has lots of mental issues. He should not be allowed to be near puppies again. If he does get out in 5 years who knows good behavior would be a bad addition. So he might even get out in two years by luck.

LongShot

This literally made me sick to my stomach to even read. How can any person do these to any living breathing being is beyond me. This guy needs to be locked up much longer and then thrown into a ward.

Gin0710

Just so we're clear...which one is the animal? Oh wait it's just the puppy, the other one is lower than the scum of the earth!