Florida model claims boyfriend repeatedly walked into the knife

reesek8

Keith Wiggins claims his girfriend Shadae Scott repeatedly stabbed him during a fight that began when his dog ate her stash of marijuana. She claims they were arguing over dinner plans and it became physical when she tried to leave. “During one of the many times during the argument, Wiggins walked into the knife and cut himself,†she told police according to the arrest report.

pnayakf

Ouch, I walked into the knife, I walked into the knife again. I walked into it again. Dammit! When am I going to stop walking into the knife? I walked into the knife again.

jimdurran

I guess if your doing enough drugs you could probably walk into a train, but I guess you could only do that once.

bala

Why don't they just test the dog to see if it did really consume that marijuana..at least that would tell us who is lying and in turn solve the case easily..are laws so shoddy in Floriad..?

Profit5500

Keith Wiggins claims his girfriend Shadae Scott repeatedly stabbed him during a fight that began when his dog ate her stash of marijuana. She claims they were arguing over dinner plans and it became physical when she tried to leave. “During one of the many times during the argument, Wiggins walked into the knife and cut himself,” she told police according to the arrest report.
There is always something going on in Florida. How did he really walk into the knife? I don't think this girl who is a model is really being honest about her story.

askanison

Really? Wow, what's next? "Officer i was just shooting my gun and this guy walked into my bullets. Before I realized it i had empty the whole clip into him." That is ridiculous.

fareakyman

Did she seriously think she could get away with that? The funny thing is, he supposedly managed to repeatedly walk into the knife. I probably would be able to walk after the first stab.

Determined2014

Well how long was this knife that the boyfriend was able to walk into it and cut himself, if that is the case,then she must have been holding tight on to it , for him to be able to walk innto it and cut himself, if she did not want to cut him ,then she should have dropped after the first time that he had walked into it.

ItsZiggy

This reminds me of some sort of twisted "if at first you don't succeed" slogans but with a completely twisted ending. But at least they answered my question of whether or not they were under the influence.

Profit5500

Who knows what these people could have been on before this incident started. The two could be so inebriated that they forgot what they were doing. The police were probably cranky about this incident.

stevesxs9

Sounds like they really deserve each other. She was just showing him that he was not as important as her marijuana.

Ricardo187

Such a big I say you say. One says she stabbed him, she says he stabbed himself, what's the truth? We'll probably never know. I doubt he'd stab himself to blame her though.

Jokester050288

Lol this is a funny thread. What person in their right mind would walk into a knife repeatedly. I sware some people come up with the weirdest storys to get out of going to jail. I think the guy was telling the truth and the lady went after the dog and he tried to stop her so she turned and got him instead.

LuckyGirl08

I tell you, people go crazy over their weed. If he actually "walked into the knife" then he must have been high, we know that the dog was. Lol. I wonder what crazy excuse will come next with this couple.

helaofthenorns

Did somebody ever stopped and asked whatever happened to that dog that ate a stash of marijuana?! Anyway, it's really funny if the guy indeed walked into the knife several times. That's stupid.

Muthoni

The presence of drugs in this story only complicates matters. This couple should have been worried about the dog if it indeed ate the marijuana. People today are so angry that they react so quickly to a provocation. It is unfortunate because this story the woman is giving does not make sense; who walks into a knife?