Florida Teen Arrested For Lewd Act With Stuffed Animal

Anthony

Super Moderator
Johnson.jpg
A Florida teen took a stuffed animal off a Walmart shelf and then used the toy to masturbate before putting the ejaculate-covered toy back on the store shelf.
Sean LaRue Johnson is facing indecent exposure and criminal mischief charges.
The incident happened Tuesday around 3 P.M. at a Walmart in Brooksville, Florida.
Employees told police they witnessed Johnson grab a stuffed toy horse and then walked over to the bedding department, where he performed the lewd act.
Authorities say the lewd act was also captured by surveillance cameras.
Johnson left the store before he could be stopped by security, however he was caught nearby by Brooksville Police Department officers.
Johnson reportedly confessed to police. He was arrested and booked into the Hernando County jail.
He was released late Tuesday after posting $1500 bond.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strykstar

I don't see it mentioned in the article but hopefully he is permanently registered as a dangerous sex offender, he deserves no less.

Muthoni

This teenager is dumb because he could have bought the toy and taken it home. No one could have judged him. I wonder what he hoped to gain with this act or was it a dare? He has chosen to start his adulthood on the wrong footing. Maybe some time away will straighten him to become a better citizen.

Peninha

Yeah, but maybe it was part of the fantasy to do it in the store looking at people, poor guy.

mimsee

Well look at this way...

It was better that he grabbed a stuffed toy than a human being.

I was thinking the same thing up until I read that he put the toy back on the shelf after he..finished on it. A child could've grabbed it without knowing and touched his bodily fluids and that is NOT okay. That's how disease is spread! I'm just glad that people were there to witness and snatch him up and take that toy off the shelf.

I admit, though, when I just read the title of the article I had a chuckle..but I didn't think it was so funny anymore once I saw that he put the toy back on the shelf like that.

SF13

I heard of a guy who was registered as a sex offender just for using the bathroom outside in a public park. How this guy can manage not to get the same treatment is beyond me. All I have to say is... next time you see a little kid pick up a toy in a store and start chewing on it.. think of this and act accordingly.

pattycake

I was thinking the same thing up until I read that he put the toy back on the shelf after he..finished on it. A child could've grabbed it without knowing and touched his bodily fluids and that is NOT okay. That's how disease is spread! I'm just glad that people were there to witness and snatch him up and take that toy off the shelf.

I admit, though, when I just read the title of the article I had a chuckle..but I didn't think it was so funny anymore once I saw that he put the toy back on the shelf like that.

You're right. But the store management has a responsibility to public safety and it is their job to spot something like this incident and find the toy. And in this case they did.

warmweatherwoman

Okay it has to be said, what the heck was this kid on to take a stuffed horse off a walmart shelf proceed to the bedding department of said store..and masturbate all over the poor stuffed animal? If he was on nothing someone needs to check his crazy level- because this just is NOT normal behavior - even for a teenager.

dolittle94

I don't see it mentioned in the article but hopefully he is permanently registered as a dangerous sex offender, he deserves no less.
I don't know if I would label him as a dangerous sex offender (unless you want to warn all the other stuffed animals) and I know that there is a possibility of it escalating. However, I would label him as maybe a mentally disturbed person and get him some help. Like an institution for instance, people like this need some serious therapy and then some.