Florida Woman Attacks Boyfriend Over Blanket

Anthony

Super Moderator
Emma-Campbell.jpg
A Florida woman has been arrested after allegedly attacking her boyfriend during a heated argument over who could use the blanket.
Emma Campbell, 20, is accused of using her fingernails to attack her 20-year-old boyfriend Alexander McCall.
DeLand police arrived at the couple's home around 4.15am on October 14 after neighbors reported a woman had been shouting outside for 15 minutes.
After an investigation, authorities discovered she was fighting over a blanket.
The couple told police they have been together for three years, however they were breaking up and could not agree on who was going to use the blanket Tuesday night.
McCall had scratches on his chest, back and upper right thigh, according to the police report.
“Due to Campbell’s aggressive attacks with her nails, McCall shoved her off of him at which time she landed on the floor,†officers wrote in their report.
Campbell claimed McCall cut her lips during the fight, but the officer did not see any injuries on her, the police report stated.
Campbell was released from Volusia County Branch Jail a few hours later on her own recognizance.

Attachments

• girlscratch.jpg
    girlscratch.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,072
Last edited by a moderator:

mimsee

Oh, wow. I hope he took care of those scratches, from the picture they look really deep. At least she didn't use a knife or worse >.< but what a silly thing to fight over..a blanket of all things! Are there not more blankets in the house?

Last edited:

SF13

The only thing worse would have been a bite. A human bite can kill, but even these scratches can become infected. Clawing her boyfriend because of a blanket.... right.. she just wanted a pound of flesh for getting dumped.

pattycake

I wonder who the blanket belonged to. If she is the owner of the blanket then he provoked the attack by refusing to hand it over.

Gelsemium

LOLOL, give me my blanket, no...!!! Are you joking, don't they have anything more serious to fight about? :D

Peninha

Fighting over a blanket indicate that they are not mentally stable, they need to see that situation to avoid this in the future.

Muthoni

I think that there are huge pending issues with this couple due to the upcoming separation. The use of the blanket was just a trigger for the young woman to attack her boyfriend. It is sad that people who are so in love at one point can physically hurt each other years down the line.

Strykstar

I guess it's a good thing that this couple has nothing else to fight over than a blanket issue.
I can't imagine how they can do this sort of thing when it could be fixed by buying a second blanket.

Strykstar

It's strange how she said he hurt her too and cut her lip, when in the picture we don't see any injury on her.

pattycake

Are y'all kidding? A blanket is a big deal when it's cold. LOL! Don't forget that they weren't lovey dovey, but estranged and about to go their own separate ways. And if it's cold and only one blanket, then a fight would likely break out if the female is not a docile and submissive type. They could've sleep together and shared it, but apparently, they don't sleep together anymore.

Riggy

Man.. must have been one cold night! Survival of the fittest at it's finest here.

Only joking. That's some seriously messed up s**t. My guess is she has been abusing him for a while now. It's a sad thing to see and hear about. I hope she gets locked up for a long time and he can enjoy his life.

Sweetheart

What is with these Florida people? This one is cut and dry. I had a guy friend his girlfriend was beating him up every so often. He got rid of her. I don't get it. Over a blanket? Animalistic behavior, i don't know.