Food Writer in Coma After Eating 413 Red Lobster Biscuits

Aleyah

I don't honestly believe that cheddar bay biscuits can put in a coma. There has to be a medical explanation for that because it doesn't connect. People eat over a 1,000 hotdogs in contest every year and the only thing that I've seen go wrong is someone choking on a hotdog or them throwing up. I've never seen someone get rushed to a hospital and fall into a coma because of eating too much of something.

ic3squid

I don't understand this, how the hell can you go into a coma after eating 413 Red Lobster biscuits? it just seems unreal, what did he just choke and everyone watched him for 5 minutes or what? I think it's just a load of crap.

bala

2 gallons of butter extracted from his system..?? I already feel dizzy..!!.He wanted to break the record of 415 it seems and in the process he consumed 63000 calories..I really wouldn't attempt anything like this...he wouldn't dare eat those biscuits again..even if they tell its free..
Wishing him a quick recovery..!

Vivat

I read this, and it turns out this is a bit wrong - As in, satirical. The site is jampacked with news articles which are nonsensical and unbelievable, and it even says so; Doing this would be impossible, no matter how good he thought they tasted.

Rob93FL

Yeah, this website is quite obviously satirical. Their slogan is "Arkansas' 2nd most unreliable news source."

babyleans

i've never tried those biscuits. But i don't understand what caused the coma. Maybe the ingredients of the biscuits have something to do with it?

peetred

I guess the term "food coma" really does exist, haha. But for real, I think this is satire. I'm pretty sure a food writer would know better than to consume that much. I don't even think that is possible, anyway.

ic3squid

I guess the term "food coma" really does exist, haha. But for real, I think this is satire. I'm pretty sure a food writer would know better than to consume that much. I don't even think that is possible, anyway.

Well, I don't really think you can get into a food coma, it's not like you eat so much that you suddenly get into a coma because your body can't handle all of the food, that's why the brain makes you vomit.

I think you maybe pass out, like fall unconscious or something like that.

Rob93FL

i've never tried those biscuits. But i don't understand what caused the coma. Maybe the ingredients of the biscuits have something to do with it?

No, it has nothing to do with the ingredients. If you actually read through the comments in this thread, you'll realize that it's a satirical website. Always check the source, people.

Muthoni

Those are too many cookies to eat at one sitting. I guess sometimes it is so difficult to put down that treat. I hope that he makes a full recovery because honestly we all make mistakes. Those cookies must be the bomb; no pun intended.

stevesxs9

Well speaking for myself I couldn't eat 30 of them, more less 413. I guess it depends on how bad you believe you want to break a record for you to go that far.

dariel2323

I'm sorry for that man. He ate a lot of cookies. There are many for a human body. I can not imagine eating a lot of cookies, like that man. I hope that his health improves, he is a human and not worth dying for it. Health and life. Thank you.

helaofthenorns

413? Is this news true? I mean I love marshmallows and for me they are the best, but I don't even think I can eat 413 of them. If it is true, it's sad. I just hope that he is happy with what he ate.

Whitewolf2578

Serves him right for being a fat arse. I am a big guy but I couldn't eat that amount, that is freaking insane. Why would anyone eat that much in one setting, I am guessing he was super high and had the ultra munchies because there would be no point.