Funny Video, had to post.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
How many times have we all been sitting next to this person?:D

Last edited by a moderator:

bala

It was a commercial right...for what btw.?
F*kin hilarious,especially where the one beside gets annoyed and throws it down...Thanks dude..had a laugh riot..
*Hehen" ___pause *Hehen" :p :p
I couldn't type that exact sound in words..:p

ItsZiggy

That lady handled it exactly how we all wish we could. What on earth was that noise she was making though? :s

bala

That lady handled it exactly how we all wish we could. What on earth was that noise she was making though? :s
That was a fake one dude..Made to catch attention.You could tell it by her face..!!
Looked a donkey half braying..No offence,but it was hilarious...:D
I am sure this is for a commercial,but can't figure out which one though...

PhilA

Ahah OK what would be the penalty for me doing this later today when im on some public transport?

ic3squid

Ahah OK what would be the penalty for me doing this later today when im on some public transport?

A lot of awkwardness, and it may not even go your way since advertisements do not follow the social lifestyle in public transport.

wulfman

LMAO that is funny . Looks more like an advertisement than real life. I don't think I would have the nerve to do that . I wonder what happened in the aftermath. My guess is a cat fight ensued.

EDIT : oh wait it was fake? thought so.

Profit5500

That lady on the phone had a very funny laugh. I was laughing really hard when that lady next to her snatched the phone and slammed it on the ground and imitated her laugh.

wulfman

Yea but a lot of the humor was taken away when I found out it was fake. Good laugh though in the beginning. Ignorance is bliss.

stevesxs9

That was pretty funny and also close to reality because some people are very inconsiderate when it comes to that cell phone.

milyjohnson

That video was hilarious. I have been next to a person who was exactly like that. I am not surprised that the woman took the phone. I feel like doing that sometimes too because they are incredibly loud and annoying.