Giant Rubber Duck

tbrannon44

Thousands of people went to the harbor of a Taiwanese city on Thursday to see a giant floating yellow rubber duck.
"It keeps on smiling to you, you know. It says, 'don't you worry, laugh, be happy!'" "This big rubber duck in your harbor, in Kaohsiung in this case, changes Kaohsiung. And it changes also your fantasy and your brain. And it's a piece of art."
Dutch artist Florentijn Hofman said.
View attachment 167

Muthoni

I would also have gone to see the rubber duck if it was possible for me to travel there. Art is very soothing to the soul. I love visiting the museum where they have an art collection. It opens the eyes to appreciate extraordinary forms of art.

dostava

Doesn't it bother the ships though? Imagine you wanted to park your car but the last parking space was occupied by a huge toy car or something.
It does however make for a fine attraction. I would see it if it were in my vicinity.

bala

I keep getting this...Whom should i notify..?? "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
ON TOPIC :To be brutally honest with you guys,I read the title as giant rubber dick,at first. Glad I was mistaken.I love that duck. I wish it comes to India..:p.It makes it like a cynosure of all eyes.