Giving a Second Change

aparsons

Hello Officers!

What circumstances, if any, would warrant you to give an individual a second change with something like a speeding ticket? Is it a clean record, the way they treat you, or does the type of day you are having effect this?

JoanMcWench

It seems like it depends on a few factors. One being the officer. Another being whether you're adorable. You know that's a factor. Whether or not you have anything outstanding or a record. It seems to depend mostly on the way the officer is feeling that day. Some days I think they get in the car & think, "Everyone is getting a ticket today!"

Gabe

I guess it depends on the attitude of the person, if they were sorry, unaware or if it was the first time they had done anything. If someone is arrogant then the get a ticket. My brother was convinced the police picked him out because he had a sports car and targeted him, but he has been caught speeding many times and has been let off a few times when he turned on the charm.

Gelsemium

Great question because I feel some police officers are really strict and others close their eyes facing some illegal situations. I guess it's something totally subjective no?