Good boy!

kwalsh477

Good boy! Alexis Khan worked as a babysitter for the Jordan family in North Carolina. She was physically and verbally abusing their son, Finn, starting from when he was only two months old. Their dog started to be aggressive towards Khan whenever she approached the baby. When the parents noticed it, they hid an audio recorder in the house that recorded Khan cursing at and hitting the baby. Khan was arrested for child abuse shortly thereafter. Alexis Khan, 22, pleaded guilty to assault and battery, she is facing three years in prison. View attachment 157

Profit5500

Khan is a prime example why people with no patience should not be in teaching and babysitting. It is too crucial and sensitive to be laying your hands on a child regardless of age. You have to be the better person and learn to let some issues go and be a key role model in that child's life.

ic3squid

What a cool as hell dog, it's always a great idea to get a dog, they will always tell you in some sort of form when there's something wrong, I'm glad they got an audio recorder and got that scum in jail! Assault and battery, that's just disgusting.

askanison

They need to buy that dog the biggest, juiciest bone they can find. Dogs often protect the children of a household like

that. They see a small baby as a puppy of sorts they must help protect. If you can't handle children why be a baysitter

sheesh. At least they caught her before she could do some real damage to that poor child.

Determined2014

That is a good dog, no wonder they say that a dog is a mans best friend, it actually saved Finn, this is very encouraging, the dog should be rewarded, so that it can keep up with the good good job.

ItsZiggy

This is a perfect example of why I love dogs, they're more trustworthy than people a lot of times, and if you train them right, they'll let you know what's going on and what you need to pay attention to, almost like having another adult around the house. Good dog.

bala

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
Kindly look into it for that attachment file.
Thank god they caught her before she could do some real damage to that poor child.Dogs have that special ability to tell us if something is amiss in that place.

Profit5500

Dogs are always able to sense things when danger is near. That is why the police uses dogs for catching crooks. The babysitter should have thought this one through.

cpefley

Thank goodness for the dog! That is so terrible that anyone would abuse a child! A baby nonetheless!! It makes me want to hurt someone. No one should hurt children.

dariel2323

I love the dogs, very intelligent, see and feel things, more than us. The best friends of the humans. The person arrested, deserved it.

Jokester050288

This is an prime example that if you want to have kids make sure you have the time for them. I wouldn't have a child if I knew one day I will need a babysitter other than family. I would never hire some stranger I didn't know to look after my child. To much weird stuff going on in the world today.

LuckyGirl08

I'm glad that the dog was their by cause you never know how long this would be going on. I am shocked that the parents did not notice any brusing on the child from her hitting him. Parents should pay more attention to new marks on their children. With that being said, if I had a child, I would never hire a stranger to look after him/her.

Muthoni

First allow me to say good very good dog, were it not for this awesome dog, the abuse could have continued. Alexis is not right in the head, how could she abuse a two month old baby surely? I hope she gets the help she requires when she goes away for a long time.