JessMere

Hello to everyone. I am not a police officer, but I do read the news on a daily basis and I like to know about what is going on with the laws. I have a family member that actually helps to write some of the classroom curriculum that officers have to learn before responding to certain types of scenes. It seems like it is true with most individuals that some cops are good and some can be bad. It doesn’t really matter what line of work, the diversity is going to be found. I am interested to be here and learn more about what might be going on behind the news and media lines. I’m hoping to get more of a real life perspective here.

dariel2323

Hi mate, let me welcome you to the Forum. I am happy to do it and hope that you yourself feel comfortable and happy here. I would also like that whenever you have the time you visit the page and contributions good things. No more to say only I wish you success and thank you for join.

bala

Good day to you too.:D and welcome aboard here.taking pleasure in welcoming you on behalf of all the members here.Make yourself comfortable :p and do feel free to ping us for any queries.
I hope you can be an asset here,and can add more value to the forum.Thanks for choosing to join us here.D
Have a good day again.

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the Forum. I hope your experience here is great and beneficial. I'm looking forward to your contributions to the Community.

LuckyGirl08

Very interesting. Welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will learn a lot while being here. It is also a great place to ask for advice from police on any situation that you have.