Shawn

Hello everyone,

My name is Shawn. I am 29, male and from rural southern Illinois (USA). I am an educated and experienced member of the emergency management community. I hold a degree in criminal justice, another degree in emergency management and I am working on yet another degree in homeland security/public health concentrations. I'll probably go for PhD as well. I have done a lot of private security work as well as private sector emergency management and some dealing in law enforcement. Aside from all that, I am addicted to cycling - a downright cycling addict and junkie, lol. I also get into photography and even storm chasing but not so much anymore as its too dangerous and I am getting older and more concerned about my health. I am also a Mason, Shriner and member of the IAEM.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to an active membership on this community! :)

stevesxs9

Hello Shawn! I agree you have an impressive educational background. Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy.

wulfman

Wow thats a lot of education. Lot of hard work and discipline involved. I couldn't do it. Good luck to you sir.

dariel2323

Hello Shawn. Thank you for introduce yourself and congratulations your titles. You have good academic background, that is good and more to help others.