Greatest Investment that paid off handsomely

wameyo

We all know that the sure way of getting big returns on your money is by investing. You can invest your money in a lot of things: a business, stocks, bonds etc. What was your biggest investment? The one that gave you the biggest returns. As for me it was stocks. There was a recent IPO in my country and I bought a few shares and the share price tripled after just two months after the close of the IPO. I did sell them and enjoyed the high returns. Now, over to you?

Nate5

I want to see some replies here too. In my country, it's mandatory for us to contribute to some retirement fund program. I'm pretty young, so I have yet to see any results. I would love some older emembers to comment whether they have seen any good results from investment.

Muthoni

My friend decided to rear bulls with her former teacher. They employed someone to take the bulls to graze in a forest nearby. My friend told me that the bulls became so big that they sold them for a pretty penny.

jeremy2

We all know that the sure way of getting big returns on your money is by investing. You can invest your money in a lot of things: a business, stocks, bonds etc. What was your biggest investment? The one that gave you the biggest returns. As for me it was stocks. There was a recent IPO in my country and I bought a few shares and the share price tripled after just two months after the close of the IPO. I did sell them and enjoyed the high returns. Now, over to you?
I invested my savings in opening up a restaurant and within six months the business had broken even and i was able to open another branch in a neighboring town.

Patrick

Not me, but a friend of mine got into bitcoins fairly early as a hobby. She had a few grand in bitcoins just sitting on her old hard disk, thankfully it was still working when she rebooted it.

pattycake

I don't understand the stock market and would never invest in it. I would only invest in something that I can understand, like real estate, a business, or a talent looking for a big break into fame.

GlacialDoom

Invested in Steam trading. For those of you that do not know, Steam is a digital video game distribution service, and it has a trading market, where you can sell games for virtual goods, which you can make a handsome profit off. Not only did I get hundreds of games with a 5$ investment, but I also made actual money from it, in 2 years of "work".

shilpa123

I believe that the greatest investment is in buying and selling land for me. I believe that the prices of land increase so fast that the profit made from land can is very high. I am sure that this is also the case in the entire world and property business is raising very highly.*

wameyo

I believe that the greatest investment is in buying and selling land for me. I believe that the prices of land increase so fast that the profit made from land can is very high. I am sure that this is also the case in the entire world and property business is raising very highly.*

I totally agree with you over here. Land appreciates fairly fast these days. If you can buy land at a prime place and be patient for a few years, then you can reap big money.

oraclemay

I have tried investing on two occasions, but have been scammed. It was not much though. I would love to trade in stocks. The steam trading sounds interesting. I may look into it. I think that one has to find a way to make your money work for you instead of working for money.